• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do When Receive Broken Item?

In summary, if you receive a broken item from Pampered Chef, you can contact their customer service team for a replacement or refund. It is recommended to report any broken items within 30 days of receiving your order. Proof of the broken item is not required, but a photo may be requested. The cost of shipping for a replacement will be covered by Pampered Chef. However, broken items cannot be returned to a Pampered Chef consultant.
sherri lynn
Ok, I'm a newbie, and I've looked through the old posts, and can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I know the answer is an easy one, so please don't roll your eyes when I ask, lol. I received my daughter's party products and one of the trifle bowl stands was shattered. It was for my daughter personally and she wants another one. What am I supposed to do? I know it will not be a problem to get it replaced, am just unsure where to start this process. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.:blushing:

Sorry to hear that, happened to me too. Go to CC then go to Product Adjustment. It'll tell you what to do on the following step.

Hope this helps.

Product adjustment is under the frequently vistited links section on Consultants Corner where you would also find your host/guest specials. It is the 6th one down. You'll have to accept the terms and conditions and click continue... you should be able to follow the steps through there. Let us know how you make out. It usually does not take long to send out a replacment.

You'll need the show information -- cooking, fundraiser, catalog, and number--you can get this from P3, THEN go to Consultant Corner and follow the link for making an adjustment.

Thank you all soooo much!

1. What should I do if I receive a broken item from Pampered Chef?

If you receive a broken item from Pampered Chef, please contact our customer service team at 1-888-687-2433 or email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

2. How long do I have to report a broken item?

We ask that you report any broken items within 30 days of receiving your order. This allows us to ensure a timely resolution for you.

3. Do I need to provide any proof of the broken item?

No, we do not require any proof of the broken item. However, we may ask for a photo of the damaged item for our records.

4. Will I have to pay for shipping for a replacement?

No, we will cover the cost of shipping for a replacement item if the original item was received damaged. We want to make sure you receive your products in perfect condition.

5. Can I return a broken item to a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, our consultants are not able to process returns or replacements for broken items. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • pc_jessica