• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler Thread- Don't Open if You Don't Wanna Know!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It is for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...
Ann said the discontinued products and trip are up for tomorrow!

OH.....WOW!!!!! That's all I can think to say!!!!
Thanks for the emails!!!!! y'all rock!!!!!

I'm always afraid when they start naming off the discontinued products!

You can kinda tell from the new products what will be discontinued...

you have to think the cooks corer will be gone and maybe kitchen shears and the tta maybe??

They really should keep some of these things in a choice (TTA, shears) ....but the cooks corer, and those small tools that have been redesigned will def be discontinued

The oven mitt is back! The oven mitt is back! I'm jumpin' like a wild woman here. :D I'm positively swooning over the idea that it's in cranberry to boot!

Thanks for the spoilers! I can't wait for the special edition consultant news!! :D

Thanks! I am so excited. I cannot wait until tomorrow to find out what is retiring. I have a customer that ordered $400 last time to get what she wanted and she is waiting on this list to do another order!!

I wonder which of the new products are in Level One Sell-a-thon!!!!

I need a nap!!

agw said:
The oven mitt is back! The oven mitt is back! I'm jumpin' like a wild woman here. :D I'm positively swooning over the idea that it's in cranberry to boot!

Thanks for the spoilers! I can't wait for the special edition consultant news!! :D

I just hope they are made EXACTLY the same way & the same length!!!!!:D :D :D

i"M HOPING...
agw said:

The oven mitt, is like the terry clothed retired one, only what a great color too, Cranberry !!!

You sure
gilliandanielle said:
I need a nap!!

DESERVE ONE THAT'S FOR SURE. I knew you must have been typing away, the last list as I kept checking, and checking, and checking....and....
then there it was ;)

I have to work the next two days :(

the new oven mitt is 2" longer!

Thanks so much Gillian - and everyone for the information. I can't wait to hear tomorrow's news. Especially about the trip - I really hope to make level 2 this year!!

I am excited about the trip too!

I love sharing the info & now I am sitting down to some well-deserved pickles (no ice cream!!)

My husband is going to FREAK when I tell him about the steak knives! I have a customer that has been buying the forged pairing knives for steak knives.

Okay - I am so excited to hear about all the new products....but now I am DYING to know which ones I earned for level 2!!!! I really really really really really want the round SA platter for my skillet cakes!!! I have the Vanilla stoneware platter, and was so disappointed when it was discontinued and I couldn't use it for shows anymore!

Sell-a-thonAnyone find out what we get for level three?

jenniferknapp said:
They really should keep some of these things in a choice (TTA, shears) ....but the cooks corer, and those small tools that have been redesigned will def be discontinued

I agree about the choices. It would be great to have some available.

Is there a master list somewhere?? Thanks for the info!!

I didn't hear anything about the individual levels, but maybe someone will have pics of the level posters like last year...

jrstephens said:
My husband is going to FREAK when I tell him about the steak knives! I have a customer that has been buying the forged pairing knives for steak knives.

I already thought about that one!

This is what Gillian gathered. I did a little editing because I sent it out to my cluster.

THEME SHOW
Taste of the Tropics
8 tropical recipes: Lime Berry Trifle, Jerk Chicken Salad, Carribean Meat Stuffed Pasteries, Island Breeze Rum Cake

NEW PRODUCTS
New Veggie Peeler handle
New Serrated Peeler for things like kiwi
Updated Julienne Peeler - thicker strips
Core & More - cookʼs corer on one end, loop on other for melon balls
New Zester/Scorer handle
New V-Shaped handle
Salad Chopper (Ann said these were scissors on steroids)
Updated Sheers (black, slimmer than current)
Black Tool Turn About that holds 10lbs instead of 5
Mix nʼ Chop - like mix n masher but for breaking things up in cookware
Scoop Clip - 2 measuring cups on clip

SPRING COLORS - Artichoke and Lilac
Kitchen Brush in Artichoke
Handy Scraper in Artichoke
Twixit Pack in Artichoke, Lilac and White
Towel Set, one each of Artichoke and Lilac with White polka dots
Color coded Santuko in Artichoke - lower priced line
Color coded Tomato Knife in Artichoke
New Simple Additions are polka dots with all the colors that are currently in tiles
Coffee and More Cups
New Small Round bowl
Large Round bowl,
White Large Round Platter
Trifle Bowl (on the cover of the new catalog!!)
Torte Pan Set
Plate Art/Stencil Set
New Measuring Spoon and Cup - Ann said they were VERY cool!!
Fabric Cranberry Oven Mitts - 2 inches longer than old cream ones
New Small Turner that matches Chefʼs Tools
New Wire Mesh Strainer
Executive 12 qt. Stockpot Cookware ($195)
Plastic Outdoor Utensil Set (Fork, knife and spoon stick together and match outdoor plates)
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Sweet & Smoky BBQ Rub
Jamaician Jerk Rub
Asian Seasoning Mix
New Disposable Wooden Grill Planks
Forged Steak Knife Set ($145!!!)

MID-SEASON PRODUCTS
Salad Spinner (has brakes and spins faster than competetor!!)
Bamboo Salad Forks
8qt Stainless Steel Bowl
Herb Keeper
Spin on Salad Cards (spiral bound)

HWC PRODUCTS
Pink Mini Measure-All Cup (1 cup)
Pink Nylon Knife
Pink Flexible Scraper
ONLINE ONLY, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - Cups & Squares from last year's
May Host Special
2 Solid Pink Small Bowls in Small Caddy or White Rectangluar Platter with Handles

Hold 2 shows March 1-15 and get ALL HWC products free (except cups & squares)
Hold 3 shows March 1-15 and get ALL HWC products free and a HWC Apron!!
IN MAY ONLY - HWC Fundraiser earn up to 25% on a sliding scale instead of 15%

Last edited:
Gillian, I really hope I didn't screw anything up on your list!!! You and Ann are both SOOO awesome!

Color coded Santuko in Artichoke - lower priced line ....that will be interesting to see how that goes, I have a lot of people that want it but didn't want to pay the price!

Thanks Debi! I hate typos but was trying to get everything down and out to everyone ASAP! The one recipe is stuffed pasteries...

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks Debi! I hate typos but was trying to get everything down and out to everyone ASAP! The one recipe is stuffed pasteries...

Thanks! I fixed it! You didn't have hardly any typos, I just made it a little :D prettier.

I also forgot to put that the new stockpot is $195!!!

Whew.... 1:24 am I'M GOING TO BED!! Gotta get up to get my boys off to school in 5 1/2 hours. UGGGH!

Thanks again to everyone that helped out!

Goodnight!

I wonder if we will be a able to "Cheat" to see the Special Edition of CN. Does anyone remember how it is usually worded in the link - I cannot remember. It should be available soon in CC, I would think. B/C do they get one at Leadership like they did at Conference?

gilliandanielle said:
I also forgot to put that the new stockpot is $195!!!

OMG!!!!:eek:

Isn't the link still up to the FW? Try and change the season maybe??

I have one I got at Khols years ago. I make the yummiest Trifle! You have to layer:
Broken up brownies
Chocolate Pudding
Broken up Heath Bar
Cool Whip
....repeat ending up with Cool Whip which I pipe with the EAD.

I am so excited because this year I put Christmas ornaments in my trifle dish! Now I will have a better and prettier one!

gilliandanielle said:
Isn't the link still up to the FW? Try and change the season maybe??

I tried and it did not work. S/S 06 is still there and I changed it to 07 and it did not work either. Oh well! maybe soon!

It was worth a try. We are awful - we cannot wait for anything! ha!

I am SOOO Psyched that that TURNABOUT is in BLACK...I think that will just sell so much better. Better for offices and kitchens. Very nice.

I have one I got at Khols years ago. I make the yummiest Trifle! You have to layer:
Broken up brownies
Chocolate Pudding
Broken up Heath Bar
Cool Whip
....repeat ending up with Cool Whip which I pipe with the EAD.

I am so excited because this year I put Christmas ornaments in my trifle dish! Now I will have a better and prettier one!

jrstephens said:
I tried and it did not work. S/S 06 is still there and I changed it to 07 and it did not work either. Oh well! maybe soon!

It was worth a try. We are awful - we cannot wait for anything! ha!

I tried it awhile ago, also for the host & guest specials, but wont give em....

Wow, you guys are Awsome for posting everything!!! I've been so busy and finally signed on! I can't believe what I have missed in just a couple of hours!
Thanks for the updates!!!:)

Wow, this is so cool. Thanks everyone for the emails. I will keep checking for more updates.

Level 2 achieversLevel 2 appears to be everything EXCEPT:
Coffee & More Cups
Large Round Bowl
Large Round Platter
Executive 12 qt stockpot
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Disposable Wooden Grill Planks
Forged Steak Knives
Trifle Bowl (this IS the item for submitting two December shows)
Mid season products
HWC products

Sorry I don't know what the other levels are, but my Director knew I earned Level 2, so she went through the list and told me everything I earned! I can't hardly believe it!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone for sharing! Thanks Gillian for typing it all out! That will be so easy for me to call my girls and share with them! :D

WHEW!!!! I don't even want to try to go next year, this was sooooo much fun!!! Thanks to everyone!!!

Hey, thanks Jen! I can't wait for the FED EX truck to get here!

letscook04 said:
I can't believe what I have missed in just a couple of hours!QUOTE]

Me too ! I had to go to the doctor at 230 and could believe all that had been done when I got on here after supper! I told my husband to leave me alone for a while I HAD to catch up!!

chefjenibel said:
Level 2 appears to be everything EXCEPT:
Coffee & More Cups
Large Round Bowl
Large Round Platter
Executive 12 qt stockpot
Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Disposable Wooden Grill Planks
Forged Steak Knives
Trifle Bowl (this IS the item for submitting two December shows)
Mid season products
HWC products

Sorry I don't know what the other levels are, but my Director knew I earned Level 2, so she went through the list and told me everything I earned! I can't hardly believe it!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone for sharing! Thanks Gillian for typing it all out! That will be so easy for me to call my girls and share with them! :D

OMG!!!!
These are ALL the things for level 2??????? Are you sure?????????
If so than.............YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

pamperedlinda said:
Hey, thanks Jen! I can't wait for the FED EX truck to get here!

My new Fed Ex guy is going to get to know me in a hurry! :p
Do you think they knew what they were in for by starting out right after we all earned big incentives?!? :D

You should have seen my DH making fun of me when I was crazily scratching notes, then frantically typing, then laughing at every reply, then crying at the thank you thread!! Ahh, an hour in the life of a pregnant lady!

He isn't coming home early from work ever again!!

Ginger428 said:
OMG!!!!
If so than.............YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I hate to burst your bubble, but she said everythjing except what she listed...

Ginger428 said:
OMG!!!!

Yes, everything EXCEPT what is listed. 30 items total! WOW!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Wow I missed a lot! See what happens when you play w/ your son for a couple hours?? I had to get away from the computer, but I was glad to come back w/ so much awsome info!! Thanks everyone for the e-mails!!!
Triffle bowl- Yipee!!!
So what is level 1???

jenniferknapp said:
I hate to burst your bubble, but she said everythjing except what she listed...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p

I know I am going to want to the small rouwn bowl, large round bowl and large round platter to name a few.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll