• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! Got My April Cn on 3/28/11!!

In summary, the April CN is being sent out on March 28th and includes a 40% kit enhancement. The April recruiters will receive a $100 gas card and the April recruits will also receive a deep covered Baker and a manual food processor. Submit two shows in May and get a free summer essentials set. There are also outdoor party places, outdoor utensil set, and square tray discounts for June hosts with $650 or more in sales. Guests will receive one bottle of sauce free. Karen will be hosting the April show and the June show is a special in order to get the Cool n' Serve cooler.
ChefCKHall
SPOILER ALERT!!!! WOW! Got my April CN on 3/28/11!!I have NEVER got it early!! Wanna know the secrets? Don't read further down if you want to wait till 4/1!

Last edited:
Stinker! :)

HO must love you, superstar, and send it express. And, yes, start spilling the secrets :) Or, don't spill but just say if the Summer Marketing Guide is in it.

deleted till I can figure out how to change title

I think you should have put a spoiler alert in the title...

NooraK said:
I think you should have put a spoiler alert in the title...

Thanks Noora! Did that...could not figure out how to change title but I dug a little further and figured it out!

Here it is:
OK - Here is the spill!

Kit enhancement - 40% in April, up to $500 (most know about this)

April New Recruits will receive: Deep Covered Baker and Manual Food Processor - qualify in 30 days.

April recruiters receive: $100 Gas Card with every recruit who q's in 30 days. Also, recruit 3 and get a FREE Garmin Nuvi GPS

Submit two shows in May and get: Free Summer Essentials Set (CUTE CUTE CUTE):
Insulated Collapsible Basket (Has logo on top)
Outdoor Party Places
Outdoor Utensil Set
Outdoor Tumblers

June Host reward: Host a show and get three BBQ tools for $21 OR 60% off CoolnServe Square Tray. w/ $650+ in sales: BBQ Bundle at 60% off.

Guests get one bottle of SAUCE FREE!

Oh boy...my host for Saturday, the only reason she is hosting is to get the Cool n' Serve....maybe I shouldn't mention June specials at her show and just focus on May and HWC.Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
Oh boy...my host for Saturday, the only reason she is hosting is to get the Cool n' Serve....maybe I shouldn't mention June specials at her show and just focus on May and HWC.

Karen

Never talk about specials unless you are booking in that month! She can still get it 50% off or free right now!!

Good point....need to stay within the month of April since it will only be the 2nd!Karen

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who do you know that you actually got a consultant news before the news is old! I think I would feel so blessed if I got it before the 15th of that month. I so appreciate the spoilers as these next 3 months are so busy at my regualr job as well as in PC world.
;)

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I love these specials- thanks for the spoiler :) What a GREAT summer its going to be!!!!

I am anxious to see the Summer Essentials Set for 2 shows submitted in May. Sounds cute :) Thank you for posting.

ChefCKHall said:
Thanks Noora! Did that...could not figure out how to change title but I dug a little further and figured it out!

Except it doesn't change it in the forum... :D

got mine today too..and the May sales promo is absolutely adorable!!!!!! summer essentials set!!! and the recruiting bonus for April for both recruit and recruiter is awesome!!!!

The DCB and MFP or one or the other? That is incredible if they get both! Can definitely use gas cards!!!

I got mine today too!!!! Very excited!!

Thanks so much for the info. One of my girls is signing up a friend Wednesday and now she can pick which promotion she wants and just put it in the next day if she wants April.

[QUOTE/]
April New Recruits will receive: Deep Covered Baker and Manual Food Processor - qualify in 30 days.[/QUOTE]

Do they get both if they q in 30 days, or just one?

So excited about the May incentive! I already have 2 shows booked, so that is a start. Funny, I have been seriously considering purchasing the outside plates, utensils and tumblers.... Thanks for the info!

Shelly Flanagan said:
[QUOTE/]
April New Recruits will receive: Deep Covered Baker and Manual Food Processor - qualify in 30 days.

Do they get both if they q in 30 days, or just one?[/QUOTE]

They get BOTH!!

Thanks CK. I am soo excited. I did tell my girl who is signing on the 31st because this actually is a bigger advantage for her over the 50% back on her kit,and she can sign on the 1st and I will have one recruit a month for the past 3 months. Thats awesome for me.

Got mine today too!!!! WOW!

Maybe...just MAYBE, the HO decided that it's more important to us and to our business to not have it such a secret and get us this news timely. If we know what the specials and incentives are, it just will increase bookings and recruiting. Hoping mine is in my mailbox when I get home from work.

Well, now I feel horrible. Just got an email about not posting the news before April 1. WHY would they send it early and not say anything until a day later! I am sorry ladies. I am a little irritated that they would send it out and then send an email a day later not to share the news with anyone. I know I will get over it but feel like a 'fall guy'Blessings, CKI would delete the entire threat but cannot figure out how after 30 minutes so I gave up!

In olden times, Directors got their CNs earlier and I don't think they were told not to share the news with their team, then it got so that they could get the CN online early but not an early paper copy. HO really doesn't want new products and travel incentive info leaked. If they put something in the hands of the USPS, I don't think they should expect it to arrive exactly on the first of the month. Don't feel bad, CK. Anyone who gets the news early has to know how to process it - continue to book in close and fill your calendar before discussing upcoming specials; have recruits sign sooner rather than later, but if it has to roll into the next month at least you know there will be something to motivate the recruit.

I agree as directors we used to always get our CN early. Don't feel bad, plus anyone who is consistently working their business isn't going to change when they submit a show or sign a recruit based on the new announcements, it really should just motivate them to keep working!! I know it did for me.

Don't feel bad. It was mailed to you and the assumption would be that it is information that is available.

holy great googely moogely! I need to work on my recruiting skills!!!

I for one want to thank you for letting us know about April. I did not get mine yet but since I am a new consultant maybe I won't. Anyway I really appreciate the heads up.

I wouldn't feel bad either. Just because I know ahead of time doesn't mean I'm going to stop working on my March. My March isn't going to change b/c of the new knowledge of April and beyond.

I hope HO doesn't make them later next time is what I thought when i read it. I liked getting it "on-time" for a change instead of half way through the month.

I appreciate the heads up. Thank you for posting!

I appreciated the heads up because I have a potential recruit who has been too busy right now and I was hoping there would still be something cool offered next month for her. I think it's only natural that someone who received it in the mail would think it's okay to share the news. Don't beat yourself up about it. I wonder why they sent the e-mail and how they knew who got it early? Are they sending things out in a test pattern or something? Is there a chance they are going to change the specials?March has great incentives going on and I've had an awesome month and so has my recruit. Knowing what's coming up in April has me excited to hit the phones and get things lined up sooner for April, because after the busy March I was going to just take it easy for April. I have one show that a friend is doing and then my in-laws are coming so I felt like I'd just relax. But now, I'm definitely hitting the phone and trying to get a booking for earlier in April.

I got a teaser email from our hospitality NED today saying BOOK BOOK BOOK for April! You won't regret it! But from your list, I don't see any reason why that would be her response. (She's not normally one to react that way for the type of things in your list.)By the way- you can wrap a "Spoiler" around the text within your post by clicking on that little "eye" icon in the post tools. (It's on the far right of the buttons- along the top.) I would like to know what happened to the "delete" option though! They took that away!!
See....like this! ;)
But I don't care either way.By the way- just proves that if they give the USPS the CN within a certain period, it CAN arrive by the early part of the month! HA

Its great that you got your April CN this early...I just received March yesterday...nothing unusual about that.

ChefCKHall said:

Here it is:
OK - Here is the spill!

Kit enhancement - 40% in April, up to $500 (most know about this)

April recruiters receive: $100 Gas Card with every recruit who q's in 30 days. Also, recruit 3 and get a FREE Garmin Nuvi GPS

Submit two shows in May and get: Free Summer Essentials Set (CUTE CUTE CUTE):

Insulated Collapsible Basket (Has logo on top)
Outdoor Party Places
Outdoor Utensil Set
Outdoor Tumblers

June Host reward: Host a show and get three BBQ tools for $21 OR 60% off CoolnServe Square Tray. w/ $650+ in sales: BBQ Bundle at 60% off.

Guests get one bottle of SAUCE FREE!

OK, if this was answered, I missed it....Do new recruits get BOTH the Deep Covered Baker AND the Manual Food Processor, or do they choose one of them? Thanks!!:confused:

Paula R. Lewis said:
OK, if this was answered, I missed it....Do new recruits get BOTH the Deep Covered Baker AND the Manual Food Processor, or do they choose one of them? Thanks!!:confused:

They receive BOTH :)

Shawnna said:
Its great that you got your April CN this early...I just received March yesterday...nothing unusual about that.

I still don't have March yet. I actually haven't received several of them at all. When I call HO, they tel me it's USPS fault and that I can just "download and print" from CC. The CSR was kinda snippy about it. So at this point I don't really care if I get one or not. I will ck the web and if it comes in the mail, it comes. I was a little disappointed in the attitude she had.

Last edited:
Here's the biggest things on recruiting incentives... there isn't always one (lately there has been but you cannot guarantee it). That being said HO wants us to sign our recruits now not have them wait to see if there is a better deal. Any deal on top of the regular kit price is an awesome deal. When I signed up there wasn't any extra incentive! We need to talk about the business and the benefits you get and then talk about the extras!

I don't think it should be a BIG SECRET we are all working on our business and if it helps to know what is going on a bit sooner the better. HO wants us to get more and more people to join and more and more sales so is a day or 2 going to make a big differance
The directors in our cluster received there CN already and I am sure working there business just a bit ahead of time

I got the email first and the CN in the next day.

1. When will the April CN be available?

The April CN will be available starting on April 1st, as usual.

2. How did you receive your April CN so early?

I work for Pampered Chef and as part of my job, I have access to the CN before it is released to the public. This allows me to plan and prepare for the upcoming month's promotions and deals.

3. Can you share any secrets or sneak peeks about the April CN?

I don't want to spoil the surprise for those who want to wait until April 1st, but I can say that there are some exciting new products and discounts featured in the April CN. Stay tuned for more details!

4. Will the April CN be available online or only through consultants?

The April CN will be available both online and through consultants. You can access it on the Pampered Chef website or through your local consultant.

5. Is the April CN different from the previous month's CN?

Yes, the April CN will feature new products and promotions, so it will be different from the previous month's CN. It's always a good idea to check out the latest CN to see what's new and exciting at Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies