• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Flyers: April Host Special Prices!!

In summary, the host special prices for April vary depending on the products featured and can be found in the April host flyer. To receive these prices, you must host a Pampered Chef party and meet a qualifying sales amount. The products included in the host specials typically include popular kitchen tools and cookware. It is possible to earn host rewards in addition to the special prices, and these prices are available for both in-person and online orders. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on qualifying for the host specials and earning host rewards.
kam
Staff member
OK, I thought I was going CRAZY!!

Back when I created my flyers containing APRIL, I took the April host special snapshot to use for the flyers from the Consultant News Special Spring Edition. I had happened to be able to "grab" the CN back when it was posted early by "accident". I got a head start on my flyers.

The Trifle Bowl is priced at $15.60 for hosts (the Pedestal & 3 Tiered Stand is $15.80) in that version of the CN.

I now happened to catch that the Trifle Bowl is in fact, $15.80!!

I will fix my flyers now...and the prices are hard to read anyway, but if you are using my flyers prior to today, please make sure the flyer has $15.80 for the host Trifle Bowl.

I AM SO SORRY.

It happens, no biggie. Thanks for letting us know, and thanks for putting it all together in the first place!

NooraK said:
It happens, no biggie. Thanks for letting us know, and thanks for putting it all together in the first place!

Thanks Noora!

it's only a 20-cent difference..I do'nt think that would break any banks. ;)

Hi there! Don't worry, you're not going crazy - sometimes things change and we have to adapt quickly. Thank you for letting us know about the updated pricing for the Trifle Bowl. I'm sure your customers will understand and appreciate the updated information. It's always a good idea to double check information before printing flyers, as things can change unexpectedly. Keep up the great work with your flyers and happy cooking!

What are the host special prices for April?

The host special prices for April vary depending on the specific products that are being featured. Please refer to your April host flyer for the most accurate and up-to-date prices.

How can I receive the host special prices for April?

In order to receive the host special prices for April, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of April and have a qualifying amount of sales. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on how to qualify for the host special prices.

What products are included in the April host specials?

The products included in the April host specials can vary, but they typically include popular kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef. Please refer to your April host flyer for the specific products that are on special.

Can I still earn host rewards in addition to the host special prices?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards in addition to the host special prices. The host rewards program allows you to earn discounted or free products based on the sales from your party. Please speak with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to earn host rewards.

Are the host special prices available for online orders?

Yes, the host special prices are available for both in-person and online orders. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide a link for you to place an online order and receive the host special prices during the month of April.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam