• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoiler Thread- Don't Open if You Don't Wanna Know!

In summary, the Trifle bowl is a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It is for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...
KimmyDarling
OK, had to start this because I have a question.

What is a TRIFLE BOWL?!!!!!

Usually a straight sided bowl (like an upside down cake holder), that you make layered desserts in...

HOW did you get news already? POST!!!

ohhhhhhh... like on a pedestal, kinda?

I love those bowls!!!I would love to have a PC trifle bowl. It's a bowl that looks like the pic I attached. It's for making trifles or layered desserts in this large beautiful glass bowl. Layers of jello and whipped cream. Or layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream, etc...

YUMMY!!!

Debbie :D

Attachments

• trifle bowl.jpg
    trifle bowl.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 903
They are sooo pretty ...great for 4th of July desserts in REd White and blue..or pine apple unside down stuff.. I am soo excited...

Here's a link to a picture......This is what a Trifle bowl is, I love them, wanted one, but wouldn't spend the $ if I couldn't use at shows!!

http://www.zaccardis.com/home-essentials-trifle-bowl.html

Hope this helps.

If you've ever been to a TOH cooking show they ALWAYS do a dessert in one to give away.

Lisa

It's usually a bowl in glass or ceramic with a pedastle stand under? I just googled it and it gave me some pics. I'm dying to know more info...
Liz

This is a Trifle Bowl

Attachments

• Trifle Bowl.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 698
UGHHH, wouldn't you know that of course when I got something FINALLY to do trifles in that they would come out with one!!! Oh well, hopefully it will be prettier than the one I've got.

OK, here's what I've heard:trifle bowl
Black Tool Turnabout
"dots on SA" (i asked, "cute dots?" and she said, "YES!")

This is an English trifle bowl:
http://www.headcook.co.uk/emma-bridgewater-glassware-trifle-bowl-p-1468.html

If anyone got Darby's e-mail the other day, we know EXACTLY what they're talking about!!! Awesome!!

Oooh a black tool turnabout would be so cool!

I can't wait to see the recipes that PC comes out for it!!!

And this:

A new plastic handle Vegetable peeler and a serrated peeler with a horizontal edge.

I wouldnt mind a trifle bowl

I want to know what I earned for FREE--LEVEL 2 BABY!!!

Sounds like the trifle bowl is what we earned for having two shows Dec 1-15th, but that's not confirmed yet. (Text messaging w/my recruiter-- she's gonna call me when she gets back to the room, but until then, very short messages!)

Yeah
Jennie4PC said:
I wouldnt mind a trifle bowl

I wouldn't mind one either!! They are so pretty. I can't wait to see it!!

Debbie :D

My gosh that would be awsome if it was the free gift for the 2 dec shows.....cool
Liz

I cant wait to see what I earned also Level 2 I was the only one in my cluster that earned that level

she said "and you got a TON of new products in the sellathon." I only earned level 1, so I can only imagine levels 2 & 3!

Is the session done yet there or is it still ongoing. The suspense is just killing me.
Liz

KimmyDarling said:
she said "and you got a TON of new products in the sellathon."

I only earned level 1, so I can only imagine levels 2 & 3!
Do you know when those get sent out? I also just got $100 in PC money because my 2 recruits qualified!!!

chefkristin said:
Do you know when those get sent out? I also just got $100 in PC money because my 2 recruits qualified!!!

For some reason, Jan 25th sticks in my head, but I'm not sure about that.

I hope Ann or someone with a laptop and internet access took their digital camera. I want to see!!!!! I am going to be so impatient, I know my director won't spill the beans until the meeting which I haven't been to one in a long time and I probablly won't be able to go to. Last year I knew ahead of time and actually got to go to the meeting and chime in on tips that other people on here had mentioned, lol.

That would be Awesome!!!
KimmyDarling said:
Sounds like the trifle bowl is what we earned for having two shows Dec 1-15th, but that's not confirmed yet.

(Text messaging w/my recruiter-- she's gonna call me when she gets back to the room, but until then, very short messages!)

I tried to earn during sellathon and zilch, however I did submit the two shows in early Dec!!

If I remembered correctly, The Spanish flyer stated you could get the trifle bowl only in April, not in Catalog otherwise. Woo HOo, i hope it's true kimmy!

I would love to see pics to I know what you mean Jennifer about not being able to attend meetings my last one was in July when I went down to UT to deliver my daughter

lizcooks4u said:
If I remembered correctly, The Spanish flyer stated you could get the trifle bowl only in April, not in Catalog otherwise. Woo HOo, i hope it's true kimmy!

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's the April Host Special.

Kristen
Congrats on your two recruits qualifying and getting those extra PC $$$$$. They always come in handy!

So what exactly did the Spanish flyer say? I saw all those posts but didn't hear anything else. I'm not even a US consultant but all this stuff will come out here in a year or so. LOL

maybe the trifle bowl will be what we can earn in Feb?

ACK!!! I have to go to the store, you girls better be nice while I am gone, I expect to have everything on here by the time I get back, lol. I want the scoop!

My Director just sent me a text message (yes all the way to Germany) saying she is SOOO excited and she's going to be sending pictures soon! If I can stay awake, I'll post them! (It's after midnight here now.)

I know my recruiter was taking her camera, but I don't think she has a camera on her phone... wish she did!

PamperedChefDebi said:
My Director just sent me a text message (yes all the way to Germany) saying she is SOOO excited and she's going to be sending pictures soon! If I can stay awake, I'll post them! (It's after midnight here now.)
You can sleep later!

I just got off the phone with Ann- I am typing it up and will be in your inbox soon!!

I would assume like our last Aug. special
KimmyDarling said:
Yes, I'm pretty sure it's the April Host Special.

LIke last Aug. Special with the 8 qt stainless steal mixing bowl :)

gilliandanielle said:
I just got off the phone with Ann- I am typing it up and will be in your inbox soon!!
I hope you are one of those people who can type 200 wpm! don't worry about the typos!

Sending speed typing vibes your way Gillian!!!

Debi, are you an hour ahead of me? I should be in bed but I love knowing all this stuff before anyone else. How silly is that! I'm not even a US consultant!

pamperedlinda said:
I hope you are one of those people who can type 200 wpm! don't worry about the typos!

Linda's right. We will not be counting off for spelling errors! ;)

Jennie4PC said:
maybe the trifle bowl will be what we can earn in Feb?

We can earn the guest special that is only available in april... I don't think that they would do that for a guest special!

lisamac said:
Kristen
Congrats on your two recruits qualifying and getting those extra PC $$$$$. They always come in handy!
Thanks Lisa!!! Will I see you next Monday? Hopefully my Bronchitis goes away by then.

lisamac said:
Kristen
Thanks Lisa!!! Will I see you next Monday? Hopefully my Bronchitis goes away by then.

gilliandanielle said:

Yaaaaay!!! Can't wait - thank you so much for doing this for all of us! :)

britishchef said:
Debi, are you an hour ahead of me? I should be in bed but I love knowing all this stuff before anyone else. How silly is that! I'm not even a US consultant!

Yes Amber, I know London is one hour behind us so I'm sure you are too.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll