• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spending $200 Pampered Chef Dollars: Mini, Paperwork, or Surprise Boxes?

In summary, there are three options for redeeming $200 Pampered Chef Dollars: the Mini Box, the Paperwork Box, and the Surprise Box. The Mini Box includes popular products, the Paperwork Box includes business materials, and the Surprise Box includes a variety of products from both categories. The Mini Box cannot be customized, but duplicate items can be exchanged for something else. To redeem, you can contact your consultant or customer service. The Surprise Box is a surprise, but dietary restrictions can be specified. Finally, the $200 dollars can also be used towards any Pampered Chef purchase, but the boxes offer great value and variety.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I know theres a thread somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

I received $200 in PC dollars today and I'm trying to figure out in my head how I"m spending it.

I know I can purchase minis and paperwork but what about surprise boxes?

Anyone?;) please.....

Whats a surprise box??

I used mine on a supply order and then a personal order. Just go into p3 and try to put it through, if it offers PC dollars as an option, I would assume that means you can use them.

I believe you can use it for the surprise boxes. JTNT, they are a grab bag box of different discontinued items from past catalogs.
--Jenny L

How do you get one of those??

JTNT8704 said:
How do you get one of those??

Attend conference - they are only at conference!

That stinks, cant do that. Have a bitty baby at home who needs his momma. Oh well

UNLESS, . . .
Do you know someone who is going who would be willing to get one for you? They can either have it sent to you or bring it home with them.
--Jenny L

You cannot use the PC$ at conference for anything EXCEPT Registration!You CAN use PC$ for:
National Conference Registration
Anything on Paperwork Supply Order Form
Personal Orders for products
PWS (I think...this is the only one I'm not crystal clear on)HTH

1. What is the difference between the Mini, Paperwork, and Surprise Boxes for spending $200 Pampered Chef Dollars?

The Mini Box includes a selection of popular Pampered Chef products, the Paperwork Box includes business materials and supplies, and the Surprise Box includes a variety of products from both categories.

2. Can I choose which products I receive in the Mini Box for spending $200 Pampered Chef Dollars?

No, the Mini Box is pre-selected with a variety of popular products. However, you can exchange any duplicate items for something else of equal or lesser value.

3. How do I redeem my $200 Pampered Chef Dollars for one of the box options?

To redeem your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars, you can contact your consultant or reach out to customer service. They will assist you in choosing which box option you would like to receive.

4. Are the products in the Surprise Box for spending $200 Pampered Chef Dollars a surprise to me or can I choose which products I receive?

The products in the Surprise Box are a surprise, hence the name. However, you can specify any dietary restrictions or preferences to ensure you receive products that are suitable for you.

5. Can I use my $200 Pampered Chef Dollars towards a different purchase instead of the Mini, Paperwork, or Surprise Boxes?

Yes, you can use your $200 Pampered Chef Dollars towards any Pampered Chef purchase of your choice. However, the Mini, Paperwork, and Surprise Boxes offer a great value and variety of products, so they are a popular option for redeeming the dollars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whitetiger
  • Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
Replies
Views
climbercanoe3