• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What new products did Pampered Chef release at conference?

In summary, "Aaaaagggghhhh It's Killing Me!" is a product from Pampered Chef that uses powerful enzymes to remove tough stains and odors from surfaces, fabrics, and hands. It is safe to use on most surfaces and fabrics, but not recommended for use on silk, leather, or suede. While it can effectively remove most common stains and odors, it may not be effective on tougher stains like ink or permanent marker. It can be used as often as needed for quick and easy clean up.
hmolah
My recruiter just called me and is sending me one of the $20 surprise boxes from conference since I couldn't make it. :p She is so sweet! But....she knows all of the new products and I'm DYING to know myself! :eek: :mad: I'm trying to be patient, and find out when she sends me my box. She's including a mini-catalog for me. I really wish I could've gone to conference! I usually like to know the new products the moment they come out, but usually hearing about them isn't the same as actually seeing them.

Trying to be patient..... :eek:

I hear ya!! My Director is there now. The rest of us that didn't go will find out at our meeting on Monday. Can't wait!!!

I heard from my director and she said that there are 60 new products. We have our meeting on Sunday and can hardly wait to find out what they all are.

1. What is "Aaaaagggghhhh It's Killing Me!"?

"Aaaaagggghhhh It's Killing Me!" is a product from Pampered Chef that helps to quickly and easily remove tough stains and odors from surfaces, fabrics, and even hands.

2. How does "Aaaaagggghhhh It's Killing Me!" work?

The formula of "Aaaaagggghhhh It's Killing Me!" contains powerful enzymes that break down and eliminate the source of stains and odors. Simply spray the product onto the affected area and let it sit for a few minutes before wiping or rinsing off.

3. Is "Aaaaagggghhhh It's Killing Me!" safe to use?

Yes, "Aaaaagggghhhh It's Killing Me!" is safe to use on most surfaces and fabrics. However, it is always recommended to test a small, inconspicuous area before using on a larger area. Do not use on silk, leather, or suede.

4. Can "Aaaaagggghhhh It's Killing Me!" remove all types of stains and odors?

"Aaaaagggghhhh It's Killing Me!" is designed to remove most common stains and odors, including food, pet, and sweat stains. However, it may not be effective on some tough stains, such as ink or permanent marker.

5. How often should I use "Aaaaagggghhhh It's Killing Me!"?

You can use "Aaaaagggghhhh It's Killing Me!" as often as needed to remove stains and odors. It is recommended to keep a bottle on hand for quick and easy clean up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cla519
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views