• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Scoop on New Conference Products - Email Me Now!

In summary, to contact someone at Pampered Chef through email, you can send a message to their customer service team at [email protected]. They also have a specific email address for product inquiries, which is [email protected]. You can sign up for their email newsletter on their website to receive updates on new products, promotions, and recipes, and unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in their emails or contacting their customer service team. You can also forward their emails to friends or share them on social media.
danidag
I'm dying to know what happened at conference, mostly about the new products! It's like Christmas in July! Can someone please e-mail at [email protected] and share the news!:D Thanks so much, Danielle

Just be patient;) All the news will be revealed in just a couple of days.....we promised Doris not to tell! Or, if your director went to conference, go to her meeting to hear the news. Otherwise, just check here after Wednesday, there's sure to be lots of chatting then:)

:) WHEN SOMEONE HAS A FLYER WITH PICTURES OF THE DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS PLEASE POST IT HERE OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Check consultant corner.....it's giving up details in Canada don't know about the US version.

rennea said:
Check consultant corner.....it's giving up details in Canada don't know about the US version.
I sure wish we could see pics of these items.

Related to Get the Scoop on New Conference Products - Email Me Now!

1. How can I contact someone at Pampered Chef through email?

To reach someone at Pampered Chef through email, you can send a message to our customer service team at [email protected]. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response.

2. Is there a specific email address for product inquiries?

Yes, for any questions about our products or to inquire about hosting a party, you can email our product inquiry team at [email protected].

3. Can I sign up for Pampered Chef's email newsletter?

Absolutely! To receive updates on new products, promotions, and recipes, you can sign up for our email newsletter on our website. Just enter your email address in the designated field and click "subscribe."

4. How can I unsubscribe from Pampered Chef's email list?

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of our emails. You can also contact our customer service team to be removed from our email list.

5. Can I forward an email from Pampered Chef to a friend?

Yes, you are welcome to forward any of our emails to a friend who may be interested in our products or promotions. You can also share our emails on social media platforms by clicking the designated icons at the bottom of the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
apriljc
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000