• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Edition Consultant News

Password: chefhatAny votes on whether the SECN should be posted here? I know some out there have it. I even downloaded it myself when it was available, but at work. I'm amazed I was able to keep myself from looking at it! Now I can't wait until Monday to see it again...I vote YES!!!!!!!!Go for it!!!!lol
I'm trying to check to see if it's the same version, but it's taking FOREVER to upload! LOL

I bet the lids did not pass the test kitchen because several recipes call for you to place lid on batter bowl and cook in microwave (ex. White Chicken Chili). If it was made like the trifle bowl lid then that would NOT be possible.

Yep, this version of SECN doesn't say anything about the Batter Bowl lids.

You can see where they covered it up with the chef's hat. I bet this change in the print job is why we didn't get a hard copy at Launch. Thanks for all of the intrigue everybody!

I'm surprised we still don't know what the May host special is.

Notice that they did indeed take out the mention of new batter bowl lids. Must not have met their standards, or weren't ready in time or something.ETA:Okay, yet again I post useless comments. :blushing: :D (had I refreshed my browser...)

I'm pretty sure the May host special is always the HWC items. (This is my first time as a consultant, but as a past host, that's what I recall) :)

Yes, May is HWC but we don't know which items are 60% off for hosts. They usually do something that's not HWC as an option, too.

I agree, they usually have HWC items that are only available to hosts & then items that can be purchased by hosts or guests. I guess we shall see what pops up in the next few weeks! LOL

Oh, see I should wait and see what the experts have to say..... :)

I'm so hoping we don't get anymore snow here, I'm getting cabin fever! And if the weather keeps up Fed-Ex will never deliver to me! :p

My best guess would be that the Martini Glasses will be the Host Special, and the rest of the items will be Guest Special items.

I did check last year's Feb CN, and HWC specials were not yet announced then either. maybe it's because we've had to wait so much longer this year it seems like we should know NOW! The flyers will probably be in the March CN, which will be out in only 3 weeks.

<H2>What is the "Special Edition Consultant News" for Pampered Chef?</H2><p>The "Special Edition Consultant News" is a publication that is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, news, and information about the company, products, and business opportunities.</p><H2>Why is there a debate about whether the SECN should be posted on this platform?</H2><p>Some consultants believe that the SECN should only be accessible to active consultants as it contains sensitive information that should not be shared with the general public. Others argue that making it available to everyone can help promote the company and its products.</p><H2>Can anyone access the SECN online?</H2><p>No, the SECN is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants through their personal consultant account on the company's website. It is not accessible to the general public.</p><H2>What kind of information can be found in the SECN?</H2><p>The SECN contains a variety of information such as product updates, new recipes, business tips, and important company announcements. It is a valuable resource for consultants to stay informed and up-to-date with the latest developments in the company.</p><H2>When is the SECN typically released?</H2><p>The SECN is typically released on a monthly basis, usually towards the end of the month. However, the release date may vary depending on holidays or other factors. Consultants can check their personal consultant account for the exact release date each month.</p>

What is the "Special Edition Consultant News" for Pampered Chef?

The "Special Edition Consultant News" is a publication that is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, news, and information about the company, products, and business opportunities.

Why is there a debate about whether the SECN should be posted on this platform?

Some consultants believe that the SECN should only be accessible to active consultants as it contains sensitive information that should not be shared with the general public. Others argue that making it available to everyone can help promote the company and its products.

Can anyone access the SECN online?

No, the SECN is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants through their personal consultant account on the company's website. It is not accessible to the general public.

What kind of information can be found in the SECN?

The SECN contains a variety of information such as product updates, new recipes, business tips, and important company announcements. It is a valuable resource for consultants to stay informed and up-to-date with the latest developments in the company.

When is the SECN typically released?

The SECN is typically released on a monthly basis, usually towards the end of the month. However, the release date may vary depending on holidays or other factors. Consultants can check their personal consultant account for the exact release date each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies