• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Consultants News feature an unflattering picture of me?

In summary, "I Am in Consultants News..." is a monthly newsletter published by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It is published once a month and includes updates, tips, and resources to help consultants succeed. Contributions from consultants are welcome and can be submitted to the provided email address. Past issues can be accessed on the consultant website and currently, the newsletter is only available in English but there are plans to expand to other languages in the future.
ChefLisa
Oh why oh why did they not crop the picture?

I told my friend we should pose with the star (literally on our way out of the conference center on the last day of conference), but never thought the picture would show up anywhere. It is not my favorite picture of myself.

However, if you want to see it, it is on page 5 of Consultants News. I am the one in the pink shirt.

Lisa

Cool! You are cheffer #2 that we know is in it... Laura is on the inside front cover. How many more are there???

John is also there in a pic from the breakfast of caring

Wouldn't know..........STILL don't have mine yet! :(

straitfan said:
Wouldn't know..........STILL don't have mine yet! :(

me either, and now I really want it to see the cheffers!!!

Wa Hooo!!That's way cool Lisa and Laura!!!

Cheffers are the best. It looks like we are photogenic too!
(LOL as far as my pic goes!)

Great shots ladies!

Congrats for being in CN.

For those that have not recieved their copy yet - go to CC and download it.

Too Cool! You're in print!

I was onscreen during wave 3 - Of course I missed it going to the ladies room

Related to Did Consultants News feature an unflattering picture of me?

1. What is "I Am in Consultants News..."?

"I Am in Consultants News..." is a monthly newsletter published by Pampered Chef exclusively for our consultants. It provides updates, tips, and resources to help our consultants succeed in their businesses.

2. How often is "I Am in Consultants News..." published?

"I Am in Consultants News..." is published once a month, typically at the beginning of each month. It is delivered to all active consultants via email.

3. Can I contribute to "I Am in Consultants News..."?

Absolutely! We welcome contributions from our consultants. If you have a success story, a tip to share, or a recipe to feature, please email it to us at [email address]. We would love to showcase your contributions in our newsletter!

4. How can I access past issues of "I Am in Consultants News..."?

All past issues of "I Am in Consultants News..." are archived on our consultant website under the "Resources" tab. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on "Consultant News" to access the archives.

5. Is "I Am in Consultants News..." available in multiple languages?

Currently, "I Am in Consultants News..." is only available in English. However, we are working on expanding our language options in the future to better serve our international consultants. Stay tuned for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy