• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Guess Who's Featured on the Cover of March Consultant News?

In summary, Deb Jennings is featured on the cover of the March Consultant News and there's a full page interview with her. She is congratulated for her achievement and looks forward to a signing date for the magazine.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Our own Deb Jennings is featured on the cover of the March Consultant News and there's a full page interview with her!

AWESOME! DEBBIE!!:balloon:

We can say we knew her before she was famous!:balloon:

Sweet! That's awesome, Deb!
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_congratulations.gif

Way to go Deb! I probably won't get my CN til April...lol

Way to go!!!! Someone get that girl a sharpie for her autographs!!!

Awww, thanks Beth! I am really proud. And tomorrow I am going to a meeting at my NED's office, so I can't wait to show it off to her other Directors. :)Ann may be a post slut, but I'm a recognition slut. :)

That's so exciting Deb! I can't wait to get mine....:chef:

Congrats! Looking forward to reading it.

Ann can make a "recognition slut" t-shirt or pin or whatever just for you!

That's so cooool Deb. You'll have to do some consultant news signings:)

Yay Deb!!! That is awesome!

That is awesome!!! I can't wait to read it!!:)

Is it on the web yet?? What do I need to change in the web address to look at it now?

Thanks-
Kelly

Ok - when is the signing dates and where?? LOL

Congratulations, Deb!! I saw in another thread your comment about how did your picture come out but I thought you were just teasing us--guess you weren't! Can't wait to get my issue and read the article!

Just think you can add something to your signature on here about this!

Congrats Deb ~ Wow! What an honor! What is the theme of the article?

That is great, looking forward to seeing it!

Way to go, Deb! I won't get to see it though, 'cause I'll be getting the Canadian CC. Any chance someone can post the PDF or something of it on here?? I'd love to see it! :)

WHOOOOHOOO Deb! A Big Congrats to YOU! I can't wait to see and read your story!

ChefBeckyD said:
Exactly what I was wondering.

Congrats, Deb!

Way to go!! Congrats to you.

Debs Pic On Newsletter CoverOk everyone..I hope this works...I scanned the cover of the newsletter so everyone could see Deb's pic...My printer scanner is new so I hope it works
karlene

Attachments

• DEB J.jpg
    DEB J.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 402
Wow, what an awesome picture!! Congrats Deb! Can't wait to read the article!! :)

Great Job!Can't wait to get mine. After reading all the post on here we are all like best friends that went to differents schools together.....heehee

Congratulations Deb! That is so awesome! You always have great advice, tips, etc. here on Chef Success, so I can't wait to read your article!

KellyRedHead said:
Is it on the web yet?? What do I need to change in the web address to look at it now?

Thanks-
Kelly

Is there a way to view this on the internet now?

Yay Deb!!!

I'm going to bring my copy on the cruise and hunt you down to have you sign it!!! Too bad we're not on the same flight out (I'm on United at 8 am I think it is) or else I'd hunt you down on the plane and have a sharpie in my hand!!:D :D :D

Congratulations!

...just got home from AWANA and saw this - congratulations Deb!!!! :) Can't wait to see and read it...

Congrats!! It is so cool to "know" someone on the cover!

ChefBeckyD said:
It's about recruiting and retaining those consultants!

Deb is our resident expert!! :balloon:

Thanks everyone! I just got back from a meeting at church and saw all these messages.The article is about using the new consultant kit to recruit and retain consultants. But really it's about finding their WHY and then using the kit to appeal to their why and help them be successful from the start. I had a great time on the photo shoot (which was in Nov 2007 and it's been SOOOOOO hard to keep quiet about it) and on the phone interview as well. It really is an honor and I feel so blessed. All I can say is GOD IS GOOD!

kreaser said:
Ok everyone..I hope this works...I scanned the cover of the newsletter so everyone could see Deb's pic...My printer scanner is new so I hope it works
karlene
Thanks Karlene. Great picture Deb! I can't wait to read the article.

Congratulations, Deb! We're all very proud of you!

What an awesome picture. Deb that is so awesome!

Congrats Deb! Normally I'm more excited about seeing the CN online, but since someone I "know" is featured, I can't wait to get my hands on that puppy in person! How exciting! Here's to your article helping all of us earn free conference!

WOW!!! Way Cool!!!

Congratulations! The picture is great however I am also a Canadian and saw the cover but could someone also post the article when available.
Cathy

Great picture! I bet it has been hard keeping quiet about it. I can't wait to read the article!

Congrats! I can't wait to read it!!!

DebbieJ said:
Thanks everyone! I just got back from a meeting at church and saw all these messages.

The article is about using the new consultant kit to recruit and retain consultants. But really it's about finding their WHY and then using the kit to appeal to their why and help them be successful from the start. I had a great time on the photo shoot (which was in Nov 2007 and it's been SOOOOOO hard to keep quiet about it) and on the phone interview as well. It really is an honor and I feel so blessed. All I can say is GOD IS GOOD!
You had to keep quiet for a while! Congratulations!

Way to go Deb!! :chef: :balloon:

Congratulations, Deb! I feel privileged to have met you. :)

WooHoo! Great picture and congratulations! I can't wait to get my copy!!

KellyRedHead said:
Is there a way to view this on the internet now?

Can anyone answer Kelly's question? I've tried the 'tricky' way but can't seem to get it to work. Anyone? Pretty please with sugar on top? :balloon:

You go, Debbie! You help us all out on here so much- glad that you are getting 'national' recognition and being able to help so many more!

Cathy -
Someone mentioned earlier that the tricky way won't be available until tomorrow 2/28/08. That is when the MArch CN is supposed to be available online or something like that.

climbercanoe3 said:
Cathy -
Someone mentioned earlier that the tricky way won't be available until tomorrow 2/28/08. That is when the MArch CN is supposed to be available online or something like that.

Ahh, Thank You! I was losing my mind trying to come up with every imaginable combination for the name of the darned thing! LOL! :eek:

Awesome photo Deb!! Congratulations:)

WOW! That is great Deb!

Wow Deb!! Congrats!! That picture is so stinkin cute!! Can't wait to read the article!!

<h2>1. Who is featured on the cover of the March Consultant News?</h2><p>Deb Jennings, one of our own Pampered Chef consultants, is featured on the cover of the March Consultant News.</p><h2>2. Is there an interview with Deb Jennings in the March Consultant News?</h2><p>Yes, there is a full page interview with Deb Jennings in the March Consultant News.</p><h2>3. What can we learn about Deb Jennings from the interview?</h2><p>In the interview, Deb Jennings shares her journey as a Pampered Chef consultant and her tips for success in the business.</p><h2>4. When will the March Consultant News be available?</h2><p>The March Consultant News will be available in March, as the name suggests.</p><h2>5. Can we still order the March Consultant News if we missed the release date?</h2><p>Yes, you can still order the March Consultant News through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.</p>

1. Who is featured on the cover of the March Consultant News?

Deb Jennings, one of our own Pampered Chef consultants, is featured on the cover of the March Consultant News.

2. Is there an interview with Deb Jennings in the March Consultant News?

Yes, there is a full page interview with Deb Jennings in the March Consultant News.

3. What can we learn about Deb Jennings from the interview?

In the interview, Deb Jennings shares her journey as a Pampered Chef consultant and her tips for success in the business.

4. When will the March Consultant News be available?

The March Consultant News will be available in March, as the name suggests.

5. Can we still order the March Consultant News if we missed the release date?

Yes, you can still order the March Consultant News through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies