• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Guess Who's Featured on the Cover of March Consultant News?

In summary, Deb Jennings is featured on the cover of the March Consultant News and there's a full page interview with her. She is congratulated for her achievement and looks forward to a signing date for the magazine.
Thanks everyone! I saw one of my director friends today and she had me autograph her copy *blush*This is way too fun.

cathyskitchen said:
Ahh, Thank You! I was losing my mind trying to come up with every imaginable combination for the name of the darned thing! LOL! :eek:
Thank you Cathy! I appeciate you finding out for me! :thumbup: I will have to remember how to do the cheating way to view tomorrow.

Kelly V.

Deb~

I have no idea how...but I missed this thread! (I always use the "new posts" button)

I wanted to say how proud I am of you! You are one of the most helpful people on here...you deserve your time in the limelight for PC!! I am sitting here with tears in my eyes and goosebumps, I am so happy for you...

Your picture turned out amazing...can't believe that you had to keep quiet about it since NOVEMBER. You must have been dying! Did your director or anyone else know? I would have been bursting!!

You rock girl!

http://www.dreamsignature.com/sigs/sigs318.gif

I'm a little slow here too but......... CONGRATULATIONS!! It is just too cool to have one of my "imaginary friends" receive such an honor. Who knows when I'll get my hard copy, but I'll definitely be looking online later today. You go Girl!!!!!!!!

It's up on CC now.....

By the way Deb, it's a great picture of you!

Well, since the pic was taken in November, I guess I'll have to forgive you for not wearing the kitchen tools bracelet, since you didn't have it then. :D But seriously - GREAT JOB!! You look fantastic, and I love the article.

chefann said:
Well, since the pic was taken in November, I guess I'll have to forgive you for not wearing the kitchen tools bracelet, since you didn't have it then. :D But seriously - GREAT JOB!! You look fantastic, and I love the article.

Thanks! And I'm wearing my bracelet today!!!! :D:D:D:D

DebbieJ said:
Awww, thanks Beth! I am really proud. And tomorrow I am going to a meeting at my NED's office, so I can't wait to show it off to her other Directors. :)

Ann may be a post slut, but I'm a recognition slut. :)

WooHoo...we have a REAL celebrity on CS!!!! I have to read the article...you MUST (hee-hee) have mentioned that you owe ALL of your success to your friends on CS!!! Congratulations, Deb!!!

<h2>1. Who is featured on the cover of the March Consultant News?</h2><p>Deb Jennings, one of our own Pampered Chef consultants, is featured on the cover of the March Consultant News.</p><h2>2. Is there an interview with Deb Jennings in the March Consultant News?</h2><p>Yes, there is a full page interview with Deb Jennings in the March Consultant News.</p><h2>3. What can we learn about Deb Jennings from the interview?</h2><p>In the interview, Deb Jennings shares her journey as a Pampered Chef consultant and her tips for success in the business.</p><h2>4. When will the March Consultant News be available?</h2><p>The March Consultant News will be available in March, as the name suggests.</p><h2>5. Can we still order the March Consultant News if we missed the release date?</h2><p>Yes, you can still order the March Consultant News through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.</p>

1. Who is featured on the cover of the March Consultant News?

Deb Jennings, one of our own Pampered Chef consultants, is featured on the cover of the March Consultant News.

2. Is there an interview with Deb Jennings in the March Consultant News?

Yes, there is a full page interview with Deb Jennings in the March Consultant News.

3. What can we learn about Deb Jennings from the interview?

In the interview, Deb Jennings shares her journey as a Pampered Chef consultant and her tips for success in the business.

4. When will the March Consultant News be available?

The March Consultant News will be available in March, as the name suggests.

5. Can we still order the March Consultant News if we missed the release date?

Yes, you can still order the March Consultant News through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies