• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Edition Consultant News

Password: chefhatAny votes on whether the SECN should be posted here? I know some out there have it. I even downloaded it myself when it was available, but at work. I'm amazed I was able to keep myself from looking at it! Now I can't wait until Monday to see it again...I vote YES!!!!!!!!Go for it!!!!lol
NooraK
Gold Member
Any votes on whether the SECN should be posted here? I know some out there have it. I even downloaded it myself when it was available, but at work. I'm amazed I was able to keep myself from looking at it! Now I can't wait until Monday to see it again... :D

Go for it!!!! lol

Chef Gilles said:
Go for it!!!! lol

That's the thing, I don't have it at home! :cry: Maybe someone else who has it can post it.

It's 10MB and can't be posted here in its entirety...

But I still think we need to post certain pages or things from there ... like the discontinued stuff, April and May specials and stuff.

You can even just tell us what the April & May specials are...I'm snowed in and trying to make the best of my time! My pre-order didn't come, my Scentsy opening order didn't come. :(
I did sign my first recruit though! (My cousin is snowed in at my house) :)

PampChefJoy said:
It's 10MB and can't be posted here in its entirety...

Would putting it in a zip file work?

PamperedChefLayla said:
what is the URL?

It's not currently available online. It was mistakenly posted for about a half an hour the same day the Jan CN was posted, and some people had a chance to download it before it was pulled.

Hoping someone will share:)

I was disappointed the SECN wasn't passed out at the Spring Launch. I was sure they would have one for everyone.

The SS CN said that spring launch attendees received new batter bowl lids (states they were redesigned)???? We didn't get these in Atlanta, and they didn't say anything about them..... anyone know

I just read the same thing about the batter bowl lids - we didn't get them in Seattle either. :(

I was just coming here to post that too - didn't get them in Phoenix either!

I was in Dallas and we did not receive the batter bowl lids either.

I didn't see anything in the CN about the batter bowl lids.

Did you notice HUGE price change of the Salad Spinner? It has gone up by $9 in the past two years!

Stoneware going up in the new catalog and it's 20 percent off now ... tell everyone who loves stones!

it says about the lids on page 21...

That link you posted is no longer valid! Hmmm...they didn't tell us any price changes but I guess if we go through the catalog, we'll find them! Oh well! Time to update the "Pampered Sets Brochure" again! LOL!

Maybe they didn't redo the lids and had to update the SECN and that's why we didn't get one at Launch. We'll have to check the version that gets posted on Mon. to see if it still says something about the lids.

pcchefjane said:
That link you posted is no longer valid! Hmmm...they didn't tell us any price changes but I guess if we go through the catalog, we'll find them! Oh well! Time to update the "Pampered Sets Brochure" again! LOL!

Here is pg 21 with the price increases (and discontinued).

Attachments

• pg 21 from Spring 2010.pdf
    127.3 KB · Views: 359
I was able to view the file just now.Thanks for sharing!

It says that Spring Launch attendees got new lids for the batter bowl? Did anyone get them? We didn't. I wonder if that's something that will come in our SAT boxes?

Didn't hear or get a new batter bowl lid at the Ontaio, CA Spring launch

No new Batter Bowl lids in Columbus, OH. I wonder if they'll ship to us.

Last edited:
Not sure girls. Maybe it will come with your SAT kit? I'll definitely be buying some off the replacement parts order to show to guests. ;)

I couldn't get it to open either, it just kept going back to download now.

PCMomto4 said:
I couldn't get it to open either, it just kept going back to download now.

I just tested it. Once you type in the password, click on the down arrow at the far right of the title that you are downloading. Then it takes you to a screen that wants to know if you want to download my file or their toolbar. My file is the green rectangle. When you click on it, it takes you to a big box with a countdown (so you have to sit there & look at their sponsor ads while you wait) and then a clickable link at the end of the download. After I clicked again my windows popped up a box asking if I wanted to view it or save it to my computer. I chose "view" and it's currently at 40% opening the file to view. Hope that helps. ;)

I looked at the new catalog and the lids looked the same in to me.

Do we have any idea when this SECN is coming out??? We didn't receive it at the Columbus Spring Launch. I really think this Feb. launch is too late -- too close to March. I already feel rushed!

Nevermind. It'll be in the changeover box. Duh!

Yes, and it'll be posted on CC on Monday.

Sheila said:
I just tested it. Once you type in the password, click on the down arrow at the far right of the title that you are downloading. Then it takes you to a screen that wants to know if you want to download my file or their toolbar. My file is the green rectangle. When you click on it, it takes you to a big box with a countdown (so you have to sit there & look at their sponsor ads while you wait) and then a clickable link at the end of the download. After I clicked again my windows popped up a box asking if I wanted to view it or save it to my computer. I chose "view" and it's currently at 40% opening the file to view. Hope that helps. ;)

That is what I did and then after it went through the time the link that popped back up just said click here to download and then went back through the same cycle. I have tried several times and the same thing keeps happening!

It might be the settings on your computer. It's showing to have been downloaded NUMEROUS times since I posted it, so I know it's working for other Consultants. If you want to e-mail me, we can try it that way, but it's a fairly large size & might be too big for some e-mail servers. My e-mail address is in my signature.

I was able to download it just fine (thanks, Sheila!). I did have to enter the password twice and go through a couple of screens but it did work.....

Denver didn't get the batter bowl lids either. Maybe they will be in the changeover kits?

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I was able to download it just fine (thanks, Sheila!). I did have to enter the password twice and go through a couple of screens but it did work.....

Yes, there are several screens and the password twice. I got it in the matter of seconds though! THANKS!

Really hoping they come through with the batter bowl lid's! I've never had a customer complain, and many of them laugh at me... but I seem to keep breaking my lids!

I got it to download. It took a little time figuring out what to click and I think I did it twice. But then it finally opened after a couple minutes and did it twice. Thanks, Sheila!

I hope we get the lids - that would really be exciting .... so I'm wondering if they are like the lids for the stainless steel bowls? At least it says we can order them too! I hate those hard lids!

jbondr said:
I was disappointed the SECN wasn't passed out at the Spring Launch. I was sure they would have one for everyone.

That is what I was thinking and I still have not gotten my Feb CN in the mail grrrr

I went to Baltimore and did not get a lid either

Found it!

New and Improved
Batter Bowl Lids
Our new Batter Bowl lids fit better than before,
because they are now made of the same material
as the Trifle Bowl lid. Spring Launch attendees
received a set of new lids for free! For those who
did not attend a Spring Launch meeting, new lids
are available for purchase on the Replacement
Parts Order Form beginning Feb. 1. Also beginning
Feb. 1, Batter Bowl orders and New Consultant Kits
will ship with the new lids.

Nope, no lids in Columbus. I too think they will send them to us. My guess is they weren't ready in time.

Ugh! I hope they don't fit like the Triffle Bowl lids! I HATE that lid more than the batter bowl lid. At least the batter bowl lid stays on your item. Ever have a triffle spill because the lid was not secured?

One thing to remember is that this SECN was the one posted on CC (accidentally) at the beginning of January. A lot of things can change in a month, maybe the lids didn't meet final quality standards or something

No lids in Chicago yesterday either. Too weird. I never even heard about a change to the lids at all. Maybe they decided not too???

Finally got it to download! Thanks so much!

Sorry about all the screens you guys & girls are having to go through to get it! That's the downside to a free site. :( I promise it's THEM, not me doing that to you. ;)

pcchefjane said:

It is valid because I just downloaded it...thanks Sneila! The first time I logged on I thought the same but realized that I clicked so fast, I did not see the password to open it all!! I was kinda in a hurry..you know like a kid at Christmas..I went to Spring Launch!

Sheila, have you tried google docs, that one is pretty easy to work with

The Special Edition CN is on CC now.

<H2>What is the "Special Edition Consultant News" for Pampered Chef?</H2><p>The "Special Edition Consultant News" is a publication that is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, news, and information about the company, products, and business opportunities.</p><H2>Why is there a debate about whether the SECN should be posted on this platform?</H2><p>Some consultants believe that the SECN should only be accessible to active consultants as it contains sensitive information that should not be shared with the general public. Others argue that making it available to everyone can help promote the company and its products.</p><H2>Can anyone access the SECN online?</H2><p>No, the SECN is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants through their personal consultant account on the company's website. It is not accessible to the general public.</p><H2>What kind of information can be found in the SECN?</H2><p>The SECN contains a variety of information such as product updates, new recipes, business tips, and important company announcements. It is a valuable resource for consultants to stay informed and up-to-date with the latest developments in the company.</p><H2>When is the SECN typically released?</H2><p>The SECN is typically released on a monthly basis, usually towards the end of the month. However, the release date may vary depending on holidays or other factors. Consultants can check their personal consultant account for the exact release date each month.</p>

What is the "Special Edition Consultant News" for Pampered Chef?

The "Special Edition Consultant News" is a publication that is exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, news, and information about the company, products, and business opportunities.

Why is there a debate about whether the SECN should be posted on this platform?

Some consultants believe that the SECN should only be accessible to active consultants as it contains sensitive information that should not be shared with the general public. Others argue that making it available to everyone can help promote the company and its products.

Can anyone access the SECN online?

No, the SECN is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants through their personal consultant account on the company's website. It is not accessible to the general public.

What kind of information can be found in the SECN?

The SECN contains a variety of information such as product updates, new recipes, business tips, and important company announcements. It is a valuable resource for consultants to stay informed and up-to-date with the latest developments in the company.

When is the SECN typically released?

The SECN is typically released on a monthly basis, usually towards the end of the month. However, the release date may vary depending on holidays or other factors. Consultants can check their personal consultant account for the exact release date each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies