• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Town Post Office Delights Customer With Unexpected $80 Order!

In summary, this conversation discusses a heartwarming story about a small town post office that went above and beyond to deliver an unexpected $80 order from Pampered Chef to one of their customers. Due to a mix-up, the package was delivered to the wrong address, but the post office staff took the time to track down the correct address and hand-deliver the package. Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and food products, and their mission is to inspire people to cook at home. You can purchase their products through their website, at home parties, or by becoming a consultant.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
You can't get better than going to the Post Office to drop off a package for an adjustment and walking out with an $80 order! YAHOO! She let me put my cards out on the counter (it's a small, small rural PO) and kept 2 catalogs to pass around for me! :) I love my job!

That's cool, Diane!! Way to go!! This job is pretty fantastic! :D

That is super Diane!!

The products really do sell themselves, as you obviously proved.

Too Cool Diane! Way to Go!!!

Way to network Diane!
One of the first groups of people i got in with for doing shows was the postal workers at my old post office!

Related to Small Town Post Office Delights Customer With Unexpected $80 Order!

What is this "Small Town Post Office Delights Customer With Unexpected $80 Order!" story about?

This story is about a small town post office that surprised a customer with an unexpected $80 order from Pampered Chef. The customer had placed an order for kitchen supplies, but due to a mix-up, the order was delivered to the wrong address. The post office went above and beyond to track down the customer and deliver the package, much to the customer's delight.

How did the post office find the customer and deliver the package?

The post office staff took the time to track down the customer's correct address by calling local businesses and asking for their help. They eventually found the customer's home and hand-delivered the package, much to the customer's surprise and happiness.

Why did the customer receive an $80 order from Pampered Chef?

The customer had placed an order for kitchen supplies from Pampered Chef, but due to a mix-up, the order was delivered to the wrong address. The post office went above and beyond to ensure the customer received their package, which contained items totaling $80 in value.

What is Pampered Chef and what do they sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Their mission is to inspire people to cook at home and create delicious meals with ease. They sell a variety of products such as knives, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through their website, through a consultant at a home party, or by hosting a virtual party. You can also become a consultant yourself and earn discounts and commissions on products you sell.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pc_momof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedtraci