• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Totals & Free Product Value

In summary, the Host Rewards graph (like what's in the catalog on page 53) says at the bottom "fine print" "For every $100 in guest sales over $1000, add another $25 in Free Product Value!"It tells you right on P3 on the show....On P3 it would tell me the future levels? Where? I must be blind! hehe I know it shows me their current total and FPV (and half price items) but I always fill out the Show Tally Form and show them what they get at the next 2 levels (as I am sure she will hit at least one more level if not 2). I looked and looked on P3 last night but it was already 10:
Melissa78
Gold Member
Can anyone point me in the direction as to where I find out how much a host earns in free product over $1000? I just had a show that is at $1100 with about 6 orders still to come in. I had no idea how much to tell her she was at and I'm not sure on CC where I find such info.

Any insight? TIA

The Host Rewards graph (like what's in the catalog on page 53) says at the bottom "fine print"
"For every $100 in guest sales over $1000, add another $25 in Free Product Value!"

It tells you right on P3 on the show....

On P3 it would tell me the future levels? Where? I must be blind! hehe I know it shows me their current total and FPV (and half price items) but I always fill out the Show Tally Form and show them what they get at the next 2 levels (as I am sure she will hit at least one more level if not 2). I looked and looked on P3 last night but it was already 10:30pm at her house and I was soooooooo ready to go home. Thanks Bobbi - I must have skimmed right over 'the fine print' b/c I did open the catalog to see. I just told her I'd get back to her.

Thanks again ladies!

$1,100 = $240
$1,200 = $265
$1,300 = $290(You just keep adding $25 for every new $100 earned)

Melissa78 said:
On P3 it would tell me the future levels? Where? I must be blind! hehe I know it shows me their current total and FPV (and half price items) but I always fill out the Show Tally Form and show them what they get at the next 2 levels (as I am sure she will hit at least one more level if not 2). I looked and looked on P3 last night but it was already 10:30pm at her house and I was soooooooo ready to go home. Thanks Bobbi - I must have skimmed right over 'the fine print' b/c I did open the catalog to see. I just told her I'd get back to her.

Thanks again ladies!

Oh - I didn't know you were asking about future levels. In your first post you said that you had no idea how much to tell her where she was at...not where she could be. ;)

But usually, if I'm too lazy to grab a catalog or a show planner to see what my host can get (it's also on our PWS, in the section about hosting) I just add a dummy order to bump it up the next level, and then the next...and copy that info down on the Show Tally Form...and then delete that order from the show.

BTW Melissa,

WHOO HOO!!! Congrats on a HUGE, SUCCESSFUL show! Very nice chica! = )

1. What is Show Totals?

Show Totals refer to the total sales generated from a Pampered Chef party or show. This includes all sales made by the host and their guests, as well as any additional orders placed after the show.

2. How is Free Product Value calculated?

Free Product Value is calculated based on a percentage of the total Show Totals. This percentage varies based on the total amount of sales generated at the show, and can range from 10% to 15%. The host can use this free product value to redeem for Pampered Chef products of their choice.

3. Can I earn additional Free Product Value?

Yes, there are various ways to earn additional Free Product Value. This can include hosting multiple shows in a month, having a higher number of orders placed at the show, or hosting a virtual party on top of the in-person show. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how you can earn extra rewards.

4. How long does it take for Free Product Value to be available after a show?

Typically, Free Product Value is available immediately after the show ends and all orders have been submitted and processed. It will show up in your account and can be redeemed for products right away.

5. Can I use my Free Product Value towards shipping costs?

No, Free Product Value cannot be used towards shipping costs. It can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products. However, if you host a show that reaches a certain sales threshold, you may be eligible for free shipping on your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mel92504
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Amagil