• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should you send reminder postcard invites to guests who declined the evite?

In summary, an Evite is a digital invitation that can be sent through email or social media and allows recipients to RSVP and add the event to their calendar. To create an Evite, one can sign up for an account on a website or app that offers Evite creation services and customize the invitation. RSVPs can be tracked and reminders can be sent through most Evite services. A Postcard Reminder is a physical postcard that is sent through mail to remind guests of an event and can be created and mailed through a service or website.
pcmissyfee
Gold Member
Do you send reminder postcard invites to guests that declined the evite? I was thinking it would be a reminder for them in case circumstances changed and they could attend afterall or it may help them to remember to place an outside order. What do you think?

I send the postcards 1st.

I think it's a good idea to send reminder postcard invites to guests who declined the evite. It not only serves as a reminder for them in case they are able to attend after all, but it also shows that you value their presence and would love to have them at the event. Additionally, it could also serve as a reminder for them to place an outside order if they haven't already. Overall, it's a thoughtful gesture that could potentially increase attendance or orders at your event.

1. What is an Evite?

An Evite is a digital invitation sent through email or social media that allows the recipient to RSVP and add the event to their calendar.

2. How do I create an Evite?

You can create an Evite by signing up for an account on a website or app that offers Evite creation services. Simply follow the prompts to customize your invitation and add recipients' email addresses.

3. Can I track RSVPs with an Evite?

Yes, most Evite services offer the option to track RSVPs and send reminders to guests who have not responded.

4. What is a Postcard Reminder?

A Postcard Reminder is a physical postcard that is sent through mail to remind guests of an event. It usually includes the event details and RSVP information.

5. How do I send a Postcard Reminder?

You can send a Postcard Reminder by using a service or website that offers Postcard Reminder creation and mailing services. Simply provide the event details and recipient addresses, and the postcards will be sent out on your behalf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • sarahsworld2000