• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Catalog on Personal Website

In summary, to access the Shop Catalog on your personal website, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Personal Website" tab. You can customize the order of products in your Shop Catalog by going to the "Edit My Personal Website" button. New products are usually added to the Shop Catalog every season, but there may be occasional updates throughout the year. You can add your own personal touch to your Shop Catalog by using the "Edit My Personal Website" button. Customers can place orders directly from your Shop Catalog on your personal website and you will receive commission as a Pampered Chef consultant.
ivykeep
Gold Member
Oh cool! There is a "Shop Catalog" feature on the PWS now that brings up an electronic version of the catalog that lets you "turn" pages. YAY!! Much easier to see the products in the catalog that search for them online.

I think that is has been available for a couple of months now!! :p

That's great news! I love when websites make it easier to browse and shop. It's so much more convenient to have a digital version of the catalog instead of flipping through physical pages. Thanks for letting us know about this new feature. I'll definitely be checking it out.

Related to Shop Catalog on Personal Website

1. How do I access the Shop Catalog on my personal website?

To access the Shop Catalog on your personal website, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Personal Website" tab. From there, you can click on the "Shop Catalog" button and it will take you to your website's catalog.

2. Can I customize the order of products in my Shop Catalog?

Yes, you can customize the order of products in your Shop Catalog by going to the "My Personal Website" tab and clicking on the "Edit My Personal Website" button. From there, you can drag and drop products to rearrange them in the order you prefer.

3. How often are new products added to the Shop Catalog?

New products are typically added to the Shop Catalog every season, so about 4 times a year. However, there may be occasional additions or updates throughout the year as well.

4. Can I add my own personal touch to my Shop Catalog on my personal website?

Yes, you can add your own personal touch to your Shop Catalog by using the "My Personal Website" tab and clicking on the "Edit My Personal Website" button. From there, you can add your own photos, videos, and personalized messages to your catalog.

5. Can customers place orders directly from my Shop Catalog on my personal website?

Yes, customers can place orders directly from your Shop Catalog on your personal website. They can add items to their cart and check out like they would on any other online shopping website. You will receive the commission for these orders as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies