• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No 'Shop Online' Button: Website Issues Since New Season Started

In summary, the website is not displaying the same way it did before and it looks like it may be a problem with the update. Tech Support is aware of the issue and is working on a solution.
niclowther
Gold Member
Has anyone looked at their website since the new season started? Instead of saying order products mine says nothing and only has a pic of the martini glasses. Anyone else have this? This would really stink if people tried to follow directions on shopping online and looked for "shop online" button.

Mine is the same! Yikes!

interesting

It looks like maybe it's a boo-boo. Has anyone emailed or called Tech Support to let them know? I don't have access to do that at work, or I would.

I just called, they know about the problem, its top priority, and they are working on it. :) Nice guy I spoke with.

Ugh. Yes, mine has the same issue. Also, I just updated P3 and it won't work. I get an unexpected error message. Only thing is now I expect it! :D

jbdowd0798 said:
I just called, they know about the problem, its top priority, and they are working on it. :) Nice guy I spoke with.

Thanks for looking into that for us!

It is fixed!

no problem- it was an easy call to make. :)

Mine isn't working yet but thats to be expected with all the websites that need the fix. I can be patient!

I just realized what I did and it was fixed. I went in and changed the color scheme. I didn't like the brown. So I changed it to purple and the shop online button is back to normal.

Thanks Holly that fixed mine!

hmm mine is still not fixed...did the guy say it could take awhile to get everyone's fixed? or is this something that i will need to call on too?

If they're aware of the problem, don't call unless it's still broken tomorrow. They probably have the whole team working on it, and fielding phone calls a) takes people away from working on it; and b) just annoys the people who already know about the problem. (I hated that about working on production problems at my day job.)

What Ann said. :D Something like the graphic is not a site specific issue, since it appears the same way on everyone's site.

Okay the guy didn't tell me how long it would take BUT if you change the color of your website like......let me look again who the smart one was.... HOLLY.....it works! :) THANK YOU HOLLY! We worked well together- I called you figured out a solution! ;)

Yep, changed mine to purple and it's all good now.

Mine was not right either but when I too changed to purple layout, all is well again! I love purple so I'm very excited but the color choices look very Spring/Easter-like, not lets think warm, cozy and get ready for the holidays in theme. Who am I to think outside of the box? hehe

Melissa78 said:
Mine was not right either but when I too changed to purple layout, all is well again! I love purple so I'm very excited but the color choices look very Spring/Easter-like, not lets think warm, cozy and get ready for the holidays in theme. Who am I to think outside of the box? hehe

I was happy to see the purple too. We don't really have Fall here yet, so the brown looked so out of place.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I was happy to see the purple too. We don't really have Fall here yet, so the brown looked so out of place.

I would so miss the change of seasons. Its one thing about NE Pennsylvania that I love most. Its quite common for people to just drive around in October looking at the foilage and I go hiking every fall to see the mountains, water falls & foilage that our season has to offer.

I guess I figured the pages to be more coordinated around the comfort foods and then holidays. Just a little suprised by the Easter Bunny colors. :balloon:

1. Why can't I find the 'Shop Online' button on the website?

The 'Shop Online' button has been temporarily removed from the website as we are currently experiencing some technical issues since the new season has started. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and our team is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

2. Will the 'Shop Online' button be back on the website soon?

Yes, we are actively working on fixing the technical issues and the 'Shop Online' button will be back on the website as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

3. Can I still place an order online without the 'Shop Online' button?

Unfortunately, you will not be able to place an order online without the 'Shop Online' button. However, you can still browse our products and create a wishlist for when the button is back. Alternatively, you can also place an order through one of our independent consultants.

4. Is this issue only affecting the 'Shop Online' button or are there other website issues as well?

The current technical issues are mainly affecting the 'Shop Online' button, but there may be some other minor website issues as well. We are working to resolve all issues as quickly as possible.

5. How can I stay updated on when the 'Shop Online' button will be back?

We will be posting updates on our social media channels and our website's homepage as soon as the 'Shop Online' button is back. You can also contact our customer service for more information. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sburnside