• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping to Japan Military Bases: Rates & Info

In summary, shipping rates for packages to Japan military bases vary based on weight and size, but discounted rates are available through USPS. Delivery time can take 7-10 business days, and there are restrictions on certain products that can be shipped. A customs form must be filled out and tracking is available but may not be updated once the package reaches the military base.
mscharf
Does anyone know what the shipping rates to Japan if you are shipping to a military base??

You might want to PM Sheila Dacey on here... She just came back from Japan.

Hi there, I'm not sure what the exact shipping rates to Japan are for shipping to a military base, but it will likely depend on the size and weight of your package, as well as the shipping method you choose. I suggest contacting the shipping company or the military base directly for more accurate information. It's also a good idea to factor in any potential customs fees or restrictions when shipping internationally to a military base. Hope this helps!

1. What are the shipping rates for sending products to Japan military bases?

The shipping rates for Japan military bases vary depending on the weight and size of the package. However, we offer discounted rates for military shipments through our partnership with USPS.

2. How long does it take for a package to arrive at a Japan military base?

The delivery time for packages sent to Japan military bases can vary, but on average it takes about 7-10 business days. Factors such as customs clearance and distance from the base can affect the delivery time.

3. Are there any restrictions on what products can be shipped to Japan military bases?

Yes, there are restrictions on certain products that can be shipped to Japan military bases. It is important to check with the base and customs regulations before sending any packages to ensure they are allowed.

4. Do I need to fill out any special forms when shipping to a Japan military base?

Yes, when shipping to a Japan military base, you will need to fill out a customs form. This form includes information about the contents of the package and its value. You can obtain this form at any post office or online through USPS.

5. Can I track my package sent to a Japan military base?

Yes, you can track your package sent to a Japan military base using the tracking number provided at the time of shipment. However, please note that tracking may not be available once the package reaches the military base and is transferred to their internal postal system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Carolyn Ferber
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • General Chat