• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping to Business Addresses: Questions & Answers

In summary, we offer standard ground shipping, expedited shipping, and next-day air shipping for business addresses. The shipping options and costs will be displayed at checkout based on your location and selected items. You can also use your business's shipping account for your order, but please note that any additional fees or charges associated with using your own shipping account are not our responsibility. We also offer free standard ground shipping for orders over $250 to business addresses within the continental United States. You can add multiple business addresses to your account for shipping purposes and track your business order using the shipping confirmation email and tracking number provided.
cgreen
I can't call HO right now, so does anyone know:

-- I have an order going to a business address, but it's scheduled to deliver on Saturday. I guess I can call and have it sent to my house... but do I call today or wait until Saturday morning?

-- In the future, is there anywhere in P3 to indicate that shipping is not to a house??

Thanks!!

It's best to call today to change the delivery address. You should be able to specify the delivery address in the P3 system when you place the order. If not, you can contact the customer service department for help.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the specific procedures and options in P3. It would be best to contact your company's HO for assistance with this matter. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding orders and shipping.

Related to Shipping to Business Addresses: Questions & Answers

What are the shipping options for business addresses?

We offer standard ground shipping, expedited shipping, and next-day air shipping for business addresses. The shipping options and costs will be displayed at checkout based on your location and selected items.

Can I use my business's shipping account for my order?

Yes, you can provide your business's shipping account information at checkout and we will use it to ship your order. Please note that we are not responsible for any additional fees or charges associated with using your own shipping account.

Do you offer free shipping for business orders?

Yes, we offer free standard ground shipping for orders over $250 to business addresses. This offer is valid for orders within the continental United States.

Can I add multiple business addresses to my account?

Yes, you can add multiple business addresses to your account for shipping purposes. Simply log into your account and go to the "Address Book" section to add or edit addresses.

How do I track my business order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order on our website or on the carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChrisT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • thatgirl2120