• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share the Recipes That Wow You and Your Guests!

In summary, participants in this conversation shared recipes they have personally made, taken to a show, and which have wowed their guests. Recipes included a mocha skillet cake, 30 minute chicken and garlic parmesan biscuit bites, lemon Greek chicken, smashed potato soup, tiramisu brownie trifle, PB cup trifle, and artichoke dip. Modifications to the recipes were also shared.
The Sundried Tomato Sausage Risotto is ALWAYS a BIG WOW as no one believes me you can make risotto in the microwave...in 30 minutes!

Also, my old standby is still the three cheese garden pizza! Everyone ADORES it, always a crowd pleaser- everyone thinks it's delicious and I love that it's so versatile (DH and I literally have it almost every week at home!)

Crystal Patton said:
LOL - I need to do this too!

Did you ladies know that you can subscribe to a thread? Just a helpful hint, and I LOVE this feature! There is a little box under each post that says "thread tools" just scroll your mouse over that, and you can subscribe to the thread, and revisit at any time- it will have all the updated posts. Enjoy!

PamperedSD said:
For those of you that make the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco - what do you make with it?? I have a show this week and this was requested - I make it at home but I've never done it at a show before.

I make this, then wipe out the DCB and make the 12-minute Molten Chocolate Lava Cake. Everyone thinks the cake will taste like garlic and basil... until they taste it! They love to see one pan used for a main dish and dessert. Has really helped my DCB sales. I have also served the garlic-parmesan biscuit bites alongside or I cut up a baguette and serve it with the dipping oils. My last host wanted to serve a salad alongside, so while the pasta cooked, everyone came up and tried the knives, the Ultimate Mandoline and the kernel cutter so we could add those items to the salad.
Hope this helps!;)

THANKS shorelinecef! Great tips - I'll either make the bread with the dipping oil or the cake idea. THANKS!! This is my second show and the girl is moving so her house is all packed and as a thank you for hosting one of my first shows and helping me I wanted to bring a second recipe. Both of these are perfect and inexpensive. I've never made the dipping oil but I have the sun dried tomato one (never used) and the bamboo cracker tray and bowls. :)

janetupnorth said:
Pepperoni Pizza Twist

anyone have the recipe for this?

Jen1409 said:
anyone have the recipe for this?
I did a google search for it and found it on razzledazzlerecipes.comPepperoni Pizza Twist1 package (3.5 ounces) pepperoni slices, diced
1 can (3.25 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 packages (11 ounces each) refrigerated French bread dough
1 egg
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce, warmed (optional)1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Dice pepperoni. Chop olives using. Snip parsley using kitchen shears. In a bowl, combine pepperoni, olives, parsley, mozzarella cheese, flour and garlic; mix well.2. Place bread dough, seam sides up, on smooth side of a cutting board. Using a knife, slice each loaf lengthwise, end to end, cutting halfway through to center of loaf; spread open flat. Lightly sprinkle additional flour evenly over dough. Using a baker's roller, roll dough crosswise to a 4-inch width, creating a well down center of each loaf.3. Spoon half of the pepperoni mixture down center of each loaf. Gather up edges over filling, pinching firmly to seal. Place loaves, seam sides down, in an "X" pattern on a rectangle stone. Crisscross ends of dough to form a large figure "8," keeping ends of dough 1 inch from edge of stone and leaving two 1 1/2-inch openings in center of twist.4. Separate egg over small bowl. (Discard yolk or set aside for another use.) Beat egg white and seasoning mix; lightly brush over dough. Using serrated bread knife, cut a 3-inch slit in each of the top sections of the twist to reveal filling.5. Grate Parmesan cheese over loaf. Bake 30-32 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes. Cut into 16 slices. Serve with warm pizza sauce, if desired.Yield: 16 appetizers or 24 sample servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 440 mg, Fiber 0 gCook's Tip: If desired, 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper can be substituted for the olives.

ChefPaulaB said:
I did a google search for it and found it on razzledazzlerecipes.com

Pepperoni Pizza Twist

1 package (3.5 ounces) pepperoni slices, diced
1 can (3.25 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 packages (11 ounces each) refrigerated French bread dough
1 egg
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce, warmed (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Dice pepperoni. Chop olives using. Snip parsley using kitchen shears. In a bowl, combine pepperoni, olives, parsley, mozzarella cheese, flour and garlic; mix well.

2. Place bread dough, seam sides up, on smooth side of a cutting board. Using a knife, slice each loaf lengthwise, end to end, cutting halfway through to center of loaf; spread open flat. Lightly sprinkle additional flour evenly over dough. Using a baker's roller, roll dough crosswise to a 4-inch width, creating a well down center of each loaf.

3. Spoon half of the pepperoni mixture down center of each loaf. Gather up edges over filling, pinching firmly to seal. Place loaves, seam sides down, in an "X" pattern on a rectangle stone. Crisscross ends of dough to form a large figure "8," keeping ends of dough 1 inch from edge of stone and leaving two 1 1/2-inch openings in center of twist.

4. Separate egg over small bowl. (Discard yolk or set aside for another use.) Beat egg white and seasoning mix; lightly brush over dough. Using serrated bread knife, cut a 3-inch slit in each of the top sections of the twist to reveal filling.

5. Grate Parmesan cheese over loaf. Bake 30-32 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes. Cut into 16 slices. Serve with warm pizza sauce, if desired.

Yield: 16 appetizers or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 440 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: If desired, 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper can be substituted for the olives.

It's also in All The Best Cookbook - as a variation of the Bistro Twist.

ChefBeckyD said:
It's also in All The Best Cookbook - as a variation of the Bistro Twist.

I figured it was in one of them, but wasn't sure which one and I didn't have to type it up this way, but good to know...

Symara said:
question:

30 minute chicken - how do you serve it to where it's not making a mess?

my question as well...

I always skin my chicken before the guests get there, so when it comes out of the microwave after I show it and get the ooohs and aaahs, I say "OK guys, I skinned it, and cooked it, and since my husband isn't here to carve it, you're on your own'!! I then stick in the hold n slice and the forged utility knife and let them at it. (Left in the DCB). Gives them the opportunity to use the knives!

pampchef.angel said:
my question as well...

Make a mess how?

When I make it, I take the chef's tongs and insert it in the cavity to lift it (or you can use meat lifters, but I dont have those) and then I just put it on the Dots platter. I dont carve either, but I do cut it and let everyone see that it's cooked and then everyone else can pick at it.

The juice goes down the drain or in a cup or something.

I think the Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas is going to be my new favorite demo. I sold 4 DCB and the show total was over $1,200. I also did the Lava Cake in the RCP. They were all amazed.

So do you think the pineapple upside down cake would work in the DCB? I don't have the stoneware fluted pan. I may have to get it however, I love the sound of that recipe.

Give it a try! It wont be as pretty but I bet it would be yummy.

Garlic Parm biscuits..mmmm remember the crocks that PC used to sell...That was a few years back...Used to also make monkey bread in them...

I very much like cooking in the DCB but I always supplement it now with other pieces because its not available for sale to everyone :( I hope it comes back for everyone soon. I do love making the zesty ravioli skillet in the family skillet and lava cake in the DCB :)

can someone please tell me where I can find the 30 Minute Chicken Recipe??

Consultant Corner, under Products and Recipes tab: Theme Shows

PamperedSD said:
For those of you that make the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco - what do you make with it?? I have a show this week and this was requested - I make it at home but I've never done it at a show before.

This recipe is a big winner, and I found a way to weaponize it. I make a smoked turkey every so often and my lovely wife uses the remainders to make an incredible smoked turkey broth. We usually use it as a base for soups, etc. Well, we tried the broth with this recipe and it was unbelievable! Needless to say I am going to work this into a show...

The Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad is AMAZING!
Every time I do it at a show people are just amazed. It is the only salad my 6 year old son will eat. Hubby puts 1,000 Island dressing on it and swears it tastes just like a big mac.
Another crowd pleaser is Cool Veggie Pizza. I prebake the crescent roll dough and just put the toppings on it during the demo.

MOCHA SKILLET CAKE where is that recipe looked in the recipe files and did find it don't think I have heard of this one sounds like a wonderful recipe to try at shows. TIA

I have all the Oil Dipping Seasonings and Both the Garlic Infused Basil Blend Oils. I just don't know what to make with them. I have a show tomorrow and I need a few recipes for dipping oils and snack dips for veggies? Help?

I have someone who buys that basil oil every month. She says it is her secret ingredient. She uses it when she cooks and adds it to noodles, rice, etc.

I am looking for recipes for the Wok -- anyone have a recipe book or recipes to share please?

Mine is salad 'bowls' made with Parmesan using the 8 inch nonstick, one of the utensils, and the 1 cup prep bowl . Take only about 4 minutes to make 3 bowls. They look so lacy and smell and taste so good!!!

Barry Carlton said:
Mine is salad 'bowls' made with Parmesan using the 8 inch nonstick, one of the utensils, and the 1 cup prep bowl . Take only about 4 minutes to make 3 bowls. They look so lacy and smell and taste so good!!!

Just exactly how do you do these and do you actually use them for salad - they sound good

When the DCB went on stop sell I started making the Chicken Piccata Pasta in my Stir Fry Skillet. It goes over very well and I've sold many Stir Fry Skillets.

Mine is the mini BBQ sandwiches in the DCB. I serve them on the sr. schubert yeast rolls that come in the bag, let everyone cut their own in half with the bread knife and use sweet baby ray's bbq sauce...the best! Everyone wants the baker after they try them. If they can't afford the baker then they host a show!

NewbyPChef said:
Mine is the mini BBQ sandwiches in the DCB. I serve them on the sr. schubert yeast rolls that come in the bag, let everyone cut their own in half with the bread knife and use sweet baby ray's bbq sauce...the best! Everyone wants the baker after they try them. If they can't afford the baker then they host a show!

If you made the BBQ sauce recipe we have with the sandwiches in our cookware, they'll love that too and maybe you'll sell the cookware!! I've had people swear they'd eat nothing other then sweet baby ray's or dinosaur bbq sauce and then try our recipe and come back for 2nds and 3rds.

<h2>1. What is the Mocha Skillet Cake recipe? </h2><p>The Mocha Skillet Cake is a decadent chocolate cake made in a skillet and topped with crushed toffee bars. It is a delicious and easy dessert that will impress your guests.</p><h2>2. What ingredients are needed for the Mocha Skillet Cake? </h2><p>The ingredients for the Mocha Skillet Cake are all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, brewed coffee, milk, toffee bars, and melted chocolate for drizzling.</p><h2>3. What modifications did you make to the Mocha Skillet Cake recipe? </h2><p>I made a small modification to the Mocha Skillet Cake recipe by drizzling additional melted chocolate over the outer edge of the cake after topping it with crushed toffee bars. This added an extra layer of chocolate and enhanced the presentation of the cake.</p><h2>4. How do you make the Mocha Skillet Cake? </h2><p>To make the Mocha Skillet Cake, mix together the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, vanilla extract, brewed coffee, and milk. Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Pour the batter into a greased skillet and bake for 30-35 minutes. Once done, top with crushed toffee bars and melted chocolate.</p><h2>5. Can I make the Mocha Skillet Cake ahead of time? </h2><p>Yes, you can make the Mocha Skillet Cake ahead of time. Simply store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months. Just thaw before serving and add the toppings.</p>

1. What is the Mocha Skillet Cake recipe?

The Mocha Skillet Cake is a decadent chocolate cake made in a skillet and topped with crushed toffee bars. It is a delicious and easy dessert that will impress your guests.

2. What ingredients are needed for the Mocha Skillet Cake?

The ingredients for the Mocha Skillet Cake are all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, brewed coffee, milk, toffee bars, and melted chocolate for drizzling.

3. What modifications did you make to the Mocha Skillet Cake recipe?

I made a small modification to the Mocha Skillet Cake recipe by drizzling additional melted chocolate over the outer edge of the cake after topping it with crushed toffee bars. This added an extra layer of chocolate and enhanced the presentation of the cake.

4. How do you make the Mocha Skillet Cake?

To make the Mocha Skillet Cake, mix together the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, vanilla extract, brewed coffee, and milk. Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Pour the batter into a greased skillet and bake for 30-35 minutes. Once done, top with crushed toffee bars and melted chocolate.

5. Can I make the Mocha Skillet Cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Mocha Skillet Cake ahead of time. Simply store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months. Just thaw before serving and add the toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CitizenChef
  • krissichef