• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Microwave Party Recipes? Help Me Wow My Host and Guests!

In summary, you can cook a variety of meals in the microwave, including simple dishes like scrambled eggs and oatmeal, as well as more complex dishes like casseroles and stir-fries. To determine if a recipe is suitable for the microwave, look at the cooking instructions and check for microwave-safe materials and ingredients. Metal utensils should not be used in the microwave, and cooking times may vary depending on the wattage and power of your specific appliance. Desserts can also be made in the microwave with the help of microwave-safe tools and recipes.
chefannie
Help, I have a host who wants to have a party at her place of business. She teaches knitting classes and has a store front that she has an area that I could do a party. The only equipment that she has a Microwave. Anyone have a good recipes for the Microwave that I could use? The woman has had parties in the past where the sales were over $1,000.00. I want to continue this tradition and "wow" her party guests. Help!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

BBQ Ribs and Pork Tenderloin ........ 30 min Chicken

the new microwave lemon cakes... made them today yum

Old faithful of triple chocolate fudge cake in fluted stone and then I just did the crab rangoon dip Sat. at my show and it's done in the small baker and it was really yummy!!!!

If her guests like to be wowed I would say the new lemon cakes as they are so adorable and easy. I would also say the pork tenderloin as that recipe always impresses people and I have sold so many bakers from that recipe!

If you want to show a lot of tools I would try the Quick Turkey Chili. I love this recipe and I have always had high shows when I demo this! It's a good time of year for chili.

Attachments

• quick_turkey_chilli.pdf
    276.2 KB · Views: 262

Related to Need Microwave Party Recipes? Help Me Wow My Host and Guests!

1. Can I cook a full meal in the microwave?

Yes, you can cook a variety of meals in the microwave, from simple dishes like scrambled eggs and oatmeal to more complex dishes like casseroles and stir-fries. Pampered Chef offers a range of microwave-safe products that make cooking in the microwave even easier and more efficient.

2. How do I know if a recipe is suitable for the microwave?

A good way to determine if a recipe is suitable for the microwave is to look at the cooking instructions. If the recipe specifies a microwave-safe dish and a cooking time that is appropriate for the microwave, then it is likely suitable. You can also check for any ingredients that may not be suitable for microwave cooking, such as raw meat or certain types of vegetables.

3. Can I use metal utensils in the microwave?

No, metal utensils should not be used in the microwave as they can cause sparks and damage to the appliance. It is important to use only microwave-safe materials such as glass, ceramic, and certain types of plastic when cooking in the microwave.

4. How do I adjust cooking times for my specific microwave?

Cooking times may vary depending on the wattage and power of your individual microwave. It is best to start with the recommended cooking time in the recipe and then adjust as needed. If the food is not fully cooked, you can continue cooking in 30-second intervals until done. It is also helpful to rotate the dish halfway through cooking to ensure even heat distribution.

5. Can I make desserts in the microwave?

Yes, you can make a variety of desserts in the microwave, including mug cakes, brownies, and even cheesecake. Pampered Chef offers microwave-safe tools and recipes specifically designed for making delicious desserts in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Rachelackerman1