• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seriously - What's for Dinner?

or bread pudding dessert. Tilapia and I don't know what else.All kidding aside, we're having my favorite stand-by meal tonight. Shake-n-bake Chicken thighs with au gratin potatoes and a veggie! Mmmmmm love my shake-n-bake!!!Ham steak, scalloped potatoes, green veggie of some sortI LOVE ham! :) I just love piggies in general!Pork Tenderloin, augratin potatoes, green beans and carrots!(and I am so glad you decided to do this thread again! I missed you!!)Seriously - I just got back from grocery shopping,
rennea
Gold Member
Alright by request I'm back. I had stopped doing my daily thread cause of the "heat" on here but some happiness seems to have come back so I'll start again!

Tonight for dinner we are having chicken tacos.

I am making carrot cake today as well:chef: so that will be tonights dessert.

rennea said:
Alright by request I'm back. I had stopped doing my daily thread cause of the "heat" on here but some happiness seems to have come back so I'll start again!

Have you ever taken the Jerk Chicken Nacho recipe and made tacos out of it? That is now our favorite meal to have. Which reminds me, I haven't made them in a while!

Ham steak, scalloped potatoes, green veggie of some sort

Baked chicken, green bean casserole, and salad.

Pork Tenderloin, augratin potatoes, green beans and carrots!

(and I am so glad you decided to do this thread again! I missed you!!)

I may make some kind of soup. It is raining out and it may turn to snow. Nothing better then soup and fresh bread on a day like this.

Left over chix noodle soup that I made yesterday. ;)

StacieB said:
I may make some kind of soup. It is raining out and it may turn to snow. Nothing better then soup and fresh bread on a day like this.

Amen girl!! I miss days like that here in Az! Wish it was colder so I could justify a thick stew!! Mmm. I have a yummy recipe for homemade rice-a-roni and I think that is what will be on the menu along with roasted acorn squash and some apple/beet salad. Very fall!!

Chicekn Portebello Panini's. DH has been asking for it.

Tilapia and I don't know what else.

Leftover pork tenderloin with something, probably mushroom rice.

Shrimp fajitas with chix fajitas in the baker...

Cheesey Chicken Tortellini Casserole, Breadsticks and Salad

rennea said:

Never fully leave CS because of the "heat"... Personally I'm a hottie so whenever I'm on here it's gonna be hot by default! :) LOL

All kidding aside, we're having my favorite stand-by meal tonight. Shake-n-bake Chicken thighs with au gratin potatoes and a veggie! Mmmmmm love my shake-n-bake!!!

crystalscookingnow said:
Ham steak, scalloped potatoes, green veggie of some sort

I LOVE ham! :) I just love piggies in general!

PamperedDor said:
Pork Tenderloin, augratin potatoes, green beans and carrots!

(and I am so glad you decided to do this thread again! I missed you!!)

Wow - that's weird. We are having the same thing!:eek:

Seriously - I just got back from grocery shopping, and bought a beautiful Pork Loin at Costco....and in my mind on the way home - this is exactly what I had planned for dinner tonight!

Either too strange for words - or great cooks think alike!

Probably my mom's left over chicken and dumplings. Russell is having left over cubed steak.

We are having pork tenderloin and cheesy potatoes.

ChefBeckyD said:

Seriously - I just got back from grocery shopping, and bought a beautiful Pork Loin at Costco....and in my mind on the way home - this is exactly what I had planned for dinner tonight!

Must be the common meal for tonight and we must have been typing at the same time. :)

We are having homemade bbq in the slowcooker, baked beans and slaw. yummy! It's smelling up my house right now:)

DD has been requestin cheeseburgers for days.... I am going to finally make her happy tonight. Now.... What to make with them? Maybee cheesy hashbrown casserole.. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tonight I am finally going to get up the courage to use the "rotisserie" feature of my tabletop oven. I started thawing a whole chicken yesterday. I bought this oven about 10 months ago, and love it for toasting and baking but have not used the rotisserie, mainly because I don't want the unit to get all greasy and yucky. But rotisserie chicken is one of our favorites, and I really need to see how a homemade one compares to a store-bought one. Any suggestions on which of the PC rubs I should use on the chicken? Will probably make augratin potatoes and green beans for the sides.

I missed this thread too, thanks for brining it back. Tonight we are having chicken tacos and I might make a chocolate cake.

ChefBeckyD said:

OK now that is freaky!!! I went to costco today and thats how I decided!!!!

Hmmm, must be the great cooks - or maybe we were separated at birth!! LOL

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" menu for October 22nd?

The "What's for Dinner?" menu for October 22nd includes Italian Chicken and Vegetable Skillet, Mediterranean Salad, and Apple Crisp for dessert.

2. How long does it take to prepare the Italian Chicken and Vegetable Skillet?

The Italian Chicken and Vegetable Skillet takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare.

3. Can I substitute the chicken for a vegetarian option in the Italian Chicken and Vegetable Skillet?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for tofu or any other vegetarian protein in the Italian Chicken and Vegetable Skillet.

4. Is the Mediterranean Salad suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the Mediterranean Salad is suitable for vegetarians and can be made gluten-free by omitting the croutons.

5. How many servings does the Apple Crisp dessert recipe make?

The Apple Crisp dessert recipe makes approximately 6 servings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara