• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where are the "What's for dinner?" threads?

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Rennea? Are you okay? Am I just missing them? Since I've been back, I haven't spotted the usually daily thread. I'm hoping everyone's alright.

Well, tonight I'm having the BBQ Beef Sloppy Joes from the beef power cooking recipes. I tried putting together the beef recipes before I left for vacation so I could have some easy meals to come home to. :)

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Well that's sad. :( I'm on FB too, but I don't get the same chatter like was on here before.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
I've noticed that there weren't as many posts here too! I can't believe that they've all left for FB! :cry:

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
And I just renewed for a Lifetime membership. I love this site for all the biz help, but the day to day conversations are fun too. It's nice to have them in threads. FB is too scattered. Hard to follow so many people and conversations. Plus, because everyone of their "friends" are reading it, people self edit things that maybe they would freely discuss here. Just too sad. :(

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I love FB, but it's no substitute for CS. CS is muuuuuch better for PC and cooking stuff.

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
I'm here, sorry I haven't started my threads. I was on vacation for 2 weeks . Then I had family come and visit. And then my DH feel and hurt his ribs, when he went to the doctor they also discovered that he has melanoma. I've been in a bit of a slump this week.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Renea, the dinner threads are the last things you should concern yourself with. Take care of yourself and your husband. Be sure to keep us informed so we can send our prayers and good thoughts.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Rennea, I'm so sorry to hear the news about DH. No need to apologize for not starting the threads--they should be the last thing on your mind. I was just wanting you to know I've missed your threads and was hoping you're okay. :) I'll be keeping you and your DH in my prayers.