1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Where are the "What's for dinner?" threads?

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Rennea? Are you okay? Am I just missing them? Since I've been back, I haven't spotted the usually daily thread. I'm hoping everyone's alright.

Well, tonight I'm having the BBQ Beef Sloppy Joes from the beef power cooking recipes. I tried putting together the beef recipes before I left for vacation so I could have some easy meals to come home to. :)

Jun 23, 2009
  2. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

No ones here anymore, they're all on FB.....

Jun 23, 2009
  3. babywings76

Well that's sad. :( I'm on FB too, but I don't get the same chatter like was on here before.

Jun 23, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I've noticed that there weren't as many posts here too! I can't believe that they've all left for FB! :cry:

Jun 24, 2009
  5. babywings76

And I just renewed for a Lifetime membership. I love this site for all the biz help, but the day to day conversations are fun too. It's nice to have them in threads. FB is too scattered. Hard to follow so many people and conversations. Plus, because everyone of their "friends" are reading it, people self edit things that maybe they would freely discuss here. Just too sad. :(

Jun 24, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I love FB, but it's no substitute for CS. CS is muuuuuch better for PC and cooking stuff.

Jun 24, 2009
  7. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

I'm here, sorry I haven't started my threads. I was on vacation for 2 weeks . Then I had family come and visit. And then my DH feel and hurt his ribs, when he went to the doctor they also discovered that he has melanoma. I've been in a bit of a slump this week.

Jun 24, 2009
  8. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I'm sorry to hear about your husband, but hopefully they caught it in time...:balloon:

Jun 24, 2009
  9. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Renea, the dinner threads are the last things you should concern yourself with. Take care of yourself and your husband. Be sure to keep us informed so we can send our prayers and good thoughts.

Jun 24, 2009
  10. babywings76

Rennea, I'm so sorry to hear the news about DH. No need to apologize for not starting the threads--they should be the last thing on your mind. I was just wanting you to know I've missed your threads and was hoping you're okay. :) I'll be keeping you and your DH in my prayers.

Jun 24, 2009
  11. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Rennea,
    I am SO sorry! You both will be in my prayers....

Jun 24, 2009
  12. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Thanks guys...

No worries Amanda :)

Jun 24, 2009
Have something to add?