• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? December 28Th

In summary, the turkey pot pie will be made with chicken, and the garlic bread and perogies will be made with pork.
sklay723
Gold Member
Since we've still got leftovers from Christmas Dinner, I'm chopping up some of the turkey for a turkey pot pie. I make this recipe with chicken and you use crescent rolls over the top of the "filling" in a casserole dish, and it's pretty good. I'll chop up what's left of the turkey after supper...I think there's enough for two small freezer bags. I see turkey tetrazzini in our future, and probably another turkey pot pie if tonight's turns out.

I know it's late in the day to post this thread, but I didn't see one by anyone else and I always love to see what everyone else is having...gives me motivation for meals later in the week!

We've had left over ham. Even though we've been "munching" since Christmas Eve, we had ham for dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy. It tasted very good, if I do say so myself!!! (My gravy doesn't always come out the way I would like, tonight's was very close to my mom's.:love:) Poor DH is having ham sandwiches in his lunch one more time tomorrow.

We had a nice roast the other night with all the leftover potatoes, stuffing, corn, cranberry, etc. from Christmas. Last night we had turkey at camp so I didn't want turkey leftovers today! DH is at camp with 250 kids so the kids and I made a frozen pizza and garlic bread - nice and simple!!!!Tomorrow night we'll probably go back to some leftover turkey...

Teriyaki pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, bean and carrot mix was for dinner tonight. Now I'm cooking perogies and bacon with a little onion for Tuesday night's dinner. We're not home tomorrow night and Tuesday's day is busy so this way we can micro and eat as soon as we get home. Can't wait for perogie night!

Waffles w/ homemade blueberry syrup.

Popcorn & Hot Cocoa while we watched Alvin and The Chipmunks.

Oh yum Becky...blueberry syrup...We're watching Sound of Music right now...

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for December 28th?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas for December 28th could include a one-pot pasta dish, a sheet pan meal with roasted vegetables and protein, or a stir-fry with your choice of protein and veggies.

2. Can you recommend any festive holiday meals for December 28th?

For a festive holiday meal on December 28th, you could try a glazed ham with roasted root vegetables, a hearty beef stew, or a vegetarian lasagna with a side salad.

3. Are there any dinner options that can be made in advance for December 28th?

Yes, you could make a slow cooker meal like a pot roast or chili the day before and reheat it on December 28th. You could also make a casserole or soup that can be frozen and reheated on the day of.

4. What are some healthy dinner ideas for December 28th?

Some healthy dinner ideas for December 28th could include a quinoa and roasted vegetable bowl, a grilled salmon salad, or a vegetable stir-fry with brown rice.

5. Can you suggest any vegetarian options for December 28th?

For a vegetarian option on December 28th, you could try a stuffed acorn squash with quinoa and vegetables, a tofu stir-fry, or a lentil and vegetable curry over rice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • JWorks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • pamperedbybarbara