• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I make for dinner tonight?

In summary, Debbie is a casual summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Wow! June is half over already! Holy Moly!

Alright all you cheffers, what's for dinner tonight? Is it something new, something old, something left over? Anyone trying a new recipe? Want to share it? I know we'd love to learn a new one and get new ideas!

I for one am making something with hamburger. I have no idea what to make with it, and I know DH thinks that all hamburger shoudl be turned into a large, cheesy burger....

Got any pointers?

Have a great day- I'll be on after supper tonight- but not for long. I'm so exhausted. :) Happy, but exhausted!

Hmm, Have you tried the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad yet? That would be easy for you to do right after work.

I'm doing something with chicken. Hmmm? Any suggestions for me?

That sounds like my dh Kasey; I'll say "what should I make with hamburger?". He'll say....."uh, hamburers!" LOL.

I make meatball sandwiches and swedish meatballs are a favorite. My son absolutely loves meatloaf.... I make a really good one! I also make hamburger patties and fry them up and put cream of mushroom soup over them and cook them for about 15 minutes. I put extra fresh sliced mushrooms in and adding some white wine is good too.
I serve it over rice or noodles or mashed potaotes.
Tonight we are doing the grill thing again, I'm making steak!! My all time favorite on the grill! I made grilled terriaki chicken last night and it was awesome!:thumbup:

Jen's working a bit later tonight, then we're going out to Parish Council, so it's just pasta, tomato sauce and mushrooms tonight.

Craving tilipia---going to dinner, my cousin is graduating HS today---

We may have leftovers from last night, since DH loved it so much. Does anyone else have the Busy Moms cookbook? I got it off Ebay awhile back, and LOVE IT! I did the Sausage and Potato Salad last night (with Kielbasa for the sausage), and it was wonderful!

chicken enchiladas on the menu here. :) With rice on the side, and some sort of veggie (maybe a salad, although DH doesn't like salads).

Pizza on the grill

Pot Roast in the Crockpot

Before I give my dinner selection I just wanted to introduce myself...I live in Central Floirida and started Pampered Chef at the end of February '08 although I have used Pampered Chef products for about 15 years!...As you can see from the picture my DD's are grown up and DH works nights so gives me plenty of time to do my Pampered Chef business along with my full time job during the day...I love this website and have got some great information from here! Everyone seems so nice...not going to conference this year though beacuse I would really like to meet some of you guys!
Hopefully next year...

So Hi to everyone!! We are having Turkey Breast, mashed potatoes, gravy and veggies...my DD's boyfriend is coming over.

Welcome Debbie!!

Not sure what we are having as we have T-Ball at 615, something fast!

I have a ham steak to cook up...not sure what to glaze it with though. Any good suggestions? To match up with it, mixed veggies and mashed potatoes from scratch (none of those boxed ones...which I DO use from time to time when I'm in a crunch, but I prefer the real thing!).

Well it's not quite 8:30am here so I haven't decided. And also need to go shopping!!!

Show tonight...demoing the Strawberry Bananna sundae pizza....the host will be have a ceasar salad also ....we will use the DCB to cook chicken to add to the salad! As for DH and DS probably McDonalds or leftovers.

Chicken in the DCB with carrots & onions, and Mac & Cheese. Probably a salad too - trying to use up what's in the fridge before we leave for vacation!

We had enchaladia cassaroll on MOnday, so we may do left overs tonight. Other wise, I have some ground vension in the fridge I need to cook.

I want to try the Chicken Cesear Pizza from outdoor cookbook (for the life of me, I cannot remember the name right now!).

wadesgirl said:
I want to try the Chicken Cesear Pizza from outdoor cookbook (for the life of me, I cannot remember the name right now!).

Casual Cooking?

I think we are doing hot dogs cooked over our first backyard fire of the year. I will do either a salad or beans to go with it.

Um, possibly leftovers... possibly steak on the grill with salad and something else... still undecided. DD has a game tonight.

I'm nuking some chicken breast in the DCB, with the Jamaican Jerk Rub, then slicing and adding them to some packaged ceasar salad.

Sklay723, check out this link - you'll find a few ham glazes here. I bought a ham especially because of this!;) :cool:

grilled steak and baked sweet potatoes and salad.

Leftovers for us.

PampMomof3 said:
Hmm, Have you tried the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad yet? That would be easy for you to do right after work.

I'm doing something with chicken. Hmmm? Any suggestions for me?
No- DH is strange about interesting salads. :)

I might just do it some night and say to heck with him... ;)

So we ended up with Pork roast, cabbage and three cheese pasta.

Kitchen Diva said:
No- DH is strange about interesting salads. :)

I might just do it some night and say to heck with him... ;)
I let DH eat his on the bun. It's sort of like a sloppy joe.

By the way, the Chicken Ceasar Pizza was really good. I will add tomatos and bacon next time. DH wants onion - yuk! And it's in the It's Good For You cookbook not Casual Cooking.

Someone asked what to do with hamburger. My family enjoys what we named "Homemade Hamburger Helper". Brown 1 lb lean beef with a chopped onion, salt and pepper. Add EITHER uncooked rice OR sliced potatoes AND sliced carrots. Cover with water. Simmer til the pasta/potatoes and carrots are done. Serve with soy sauce.

1. What should I make for dinner tonight?

There are endless options for dinner tonight, but it ultimately depends on your personal preferences and the ingredients you have on hand. Some popular dinner ideas include pasta dishes, stir-fries, casseroles, and roasted meats with vegetables. You can also try searching for recipes online or in cookbooks for inspiration.

2. Wow! June is half over already! Holy Moly!

Time flies when you're having fun! As summer approaches, take advantage of fresh, seasonal ingredients and incorporate them into your dinner plans. Grilling is also a great option during the warmer months.

3. What's for dinner tonight?

If you're looking for a new dinner idea, try branching out and experimenting with different cuisines. You can also take a classic dish and put a twist on it, such as adding unique spices or substituting ingredients. Don't be afraid to get creative in the kitchen!

4. Anyone trying a new recipe? Want to share it?

Trying new recipes is always fun and exciting! If you have a successful dish, don't hesitate to share it with others. You can also join online cooking communities or attend cooking classes to learn and share new recipes with others.

5. Got any pointers?

When cooking with hamburger, it's important to make sure it is cooked thoroughly to avoid any foodborne illnesses. You can also experiment with different seasonings and toppings to add flavor to your dish. And don't forget to balance out your meal with a variety of vegetables and whole grains.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • rennea