• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (June 17Th)

In summary, the person is tired from working two jobs, is not sure what dinner will be, and is praying for travel mercies. They are looking forward to tonight because they have something easy planned. They are going to a party, and are preparing some food for themselves.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hi guys!

I'm exhausted!!! Wow, the second day of a new job comes early!!!

Not sure what dinner will be tonight, probably the pork chops we were supposed to have last night, grilled and with a side salad and potatoes.

What are you all having?

And- if you are trying something new- please feel free to share the recipe with us! It's how we get great new ideas for our families!!!

Have a super day!

...I havent even had my coffee yet...too soon to think about supper!

Show Night - so something easy. Probably leftovers/cleaning out the fridge night. We leave for vacation in 4 days, and have to eat whatever won't keep or we can't take with us!

airplane food~ yuck...... although in first class you get better food, I think?? but I am packing stuff for the kids and I will just eat a healthy snack. I have eaten horrible the past 2 days, Aunt Flo unfortunately is coming on vacation with me~ugh and she makes me eat ALOT!!!

The weather is clear, so there should be no delays and we should be ready to fly today~ woo-hoo. All sytems ago, after 2 days of chaos:grumpy: :grumpy:

merego said:
The weather is clear, so there should be no delays and we should be ready to fly today~ woo-hoo. All sytems ago, after 2 days of chaos:grumpy: :grumpy:
Congrats- I prayed for traveling mercies for you and family today! :)

vwpamperedchef said:
Awww, c'mon- I know you have more fight in you than that! :)

If I can do it...so can you! :):D

Dinner out tonight. We're taking the in-laws out for Fathers Day, probably to Chinese buffet. So it'll be sushi and crab rangoon for me. :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Congrats- I prayed for traveling mercies for you and family today! :)

Thank you, after dealing with the airport on Sunday, having to come back home, Parker getting sick etc... and going back to the airport today, I need all the prays I can get. I am stopping by the past office and mailing your spoon today too :) I heard on the news today is perfect flying weather if you are going out of CVG :) Ok back to the dinner thread...

anyone have any good greek recipes to share? my family wants greek food tonight

DH has to go back to work this afternoon and I need to get DS and I packed to leave bright and early Thurs morning for our trip. Plus, I need to pack for my show which is the day after I get back. So, it's gonna be a restaurant for me and DS tonight.

Kitchen Diva said:
Awww, c'mon- I know you have more fight in you than that! :)

If I can do it...so can you! :):D

Well since I cook for just me, I can decide whenever. The cat just gets a can of food.

So---I am not sure what's on the menu for me tonight ;)

Tonight's gonna be falafels, hummus, pittas and salad I think... better get on with it soon, too, once I get motivated to make today's customer calls.

Pizza Burger Surprise!

Probably something with Turkey in it yet again.

Does anyone think the Creamy One Pot Pasta would taste ok with turkey instead of chicken?

ooh-- yeah. If you want to jazz up the turkey, sprinkle it with some of the Moroccan rub before you add it.

vwpamperedchef said:

I'm with you:(

Teresa Lynn said:
anyone have any good greek recipes to share? my family wants greek food tonight

The Turkey Gyros in the 29 Min to Dinner cookbook are really good. The sauce really makes this dish. You could do a simple cucumber salad on the side with fries or tots.

I'm making London Broil on the grill - perogies, broccoli and carrots -

Chicken (again) with bean salad and rice.

Ok, I've decided. Whole Wheat Pasta. While that's cookin' I will saute some yellow squash in garlic and olive oil. I probably will add some additional veggies I have on hand (green beans and corn). I am craving pasta due to the gym class I had today! So I thought that would be filling!

Going to an uppercase living party so I'll be eating the yummy snacks my friend has prepared.

We're having Tropical Chicken (chicken breast tenderloins marinated in pineapple juice, soy sauce, fresh ginger, and unsweetened coconut), macaroni and cheese, and fresh fruits & veggies.

We're making Chicken Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce. My DS will generally only eat chicken, so I'm always looking for a new way to prepare it.

Mary

I'm thinkin' something easy here, too! Gotta game tonight for DS and need to incorporate beef tonight for the iron, so how about spaghetti, steamed normandy and applesauce (again!)???

homemade pizza - i got busy with the kitchenaid mixer today and made 2 batches of pizza dough. my half will have spinach, artichokes, and mushrooms, DS will have pepperoni and onions. i'll probably also make simple green salads.

already hungry....but tons of work to do b4 i pick up ds from camp

Trying a new recipe out of my crock pot book.

Chicken breasts, Cream of chick soup, milk, with stuffing mix on top.

and salad

I'll try to post tomorow how it was.

jambalya (sp) with smoked sausage.

Related to What's for Dinner? (June 17Th)

1. What is the June 17th "What's for Dinner?" menu?

The June 17th "What's for Dinner?" menu features a variety of delicious and easy-to-prepare dishes including a grilled chicken and vegetable skewer recipe, a refreshing summer salad, and a decadent berry crumble for dessert.

2. Are there any vegetarian options included in the June 17th menu?

Yes, there is a delicious grilled vegetable skewer recipe included in the June 17th "What's for Dinner?" menu. It can also be easily modified to fit a vegan diet by omitting the cheese and using a plant-based dressing.

3. Can I make substitutions or changes to the June 17th menu?

Absolutely! Our "What's for Dinner?" menus are meant to inspire and provide ideas for your weekly meals, but feel free to make any substitutions or changes based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions.

4. How many people does the June 17th menu serve?

The June 17th "What's for Dinner?" menu is designed to serve a family of four. However, you can easily adjust the recipes to serve more or less depending on your specific needs.

5. Are the ingredients for the June 17th menu easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the June 17th "What's for Dinner?" menu are all common and easy to find at your local grocery store. We also provide alternative ingredient options in case you are unable to find a specific item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
  • pamperedbybarbara