• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seriously !!! $31,000 in Personal Sales ???

In summary, the person who has the high sales says that their secret is to not get discouraged and to keep looking forward. Their paycheck must rock!
reba515
in 1 month ??? what am I missing??
that's what the #1 person on CC is showing in the sell-a-thon recognition.
thats just CRAZY! :confused:

My guess is He/she does like a show a day or she has HUGE fundraisers!??? That's more than I do in a year! LOL

wonder what her secret is....

her secret is... drum roll... she sells A LOT!!! he he he!!!

My money is on "he" and he has been #1 in sales how many years now? He does a lot of shows, and from what I hear, quite well. (duh I know).

PCJenni said:
her secret is... drum roll... she sells A LOT!!! he he he!!!

I dont know if its just late or if this was truly funny, but I literally laughed out loud at this. -- I'm still laughing!!

Seriously though, I'd love to know this person's *true* secret! That's just amazing!

I've heard that some of those consultants who perform at that high a level also have assistants to help them. If you're making that much money, I guess it makes since.

If it's David Meenan, I heard he does lots of mega shows.

I think the other woman who had killer sales did a huge fundraiser.

no David is ONLY :)eek: ) at $15,000 or so. I 'll go look at this woman;s name...it's one I don't recognize.

She may have had a HUGE fundraiser. My director did one a couple months ago for over 26,000, then you add your sales for the month and she probably did that much that month. It can be done, but you have to be lucky!!!!!

Her name is Dee Ann Hohn. She's sold $31,615 and David Meenan is under her at $27,703. Go figure...

I'd love to see their paychecks!

Okay, that paycheck would rock! Can we say "Hello, Capital One? I'd like to pay off my credit cards with you...in one payment!!!"

Well way to go to them! I am going to positive talk myself right into a month like that, and when I do it, I'll be sure to tell all of you my "secret"! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Okay, that paycheck would rock! Can we say "Hello, Capital One? I'd like to pay off my credit cards with you...in one payment!!!"

Well way to go to them! I am going to positive talk myself right into a month like that, and when I do it, I'll be sure to tell all of you my "secret"! :)
And the mortgage and car payments all in one paycheck!:eek: Nice!

That would be awesome, wouldn't it?!

Some of the high performers also do more than one show a day. I am sure that person did a fundraiser to get their sales that high.

Yes, their checks must rock!!! Keep growing your business and don't get discouraged...I wanted to make $450 a month when I started over 7 years ago. It took me awhile to build things up and long story short...my check this month will be very close to $3,200!!!! This is my best month this year, they are not all like this. Keep in mind, I work as a food service director overseeing 8 kitchens and 48 employees, help my parents rent cottages and help in cleaning them in the summer and I also have been helping them the last few years with medical appointments, etc.

What is my secret? Just keep working your business and don't let set backs get to you. You will always have challenges in your business and the secret is to not get discouraged. Keep looking forward and find what works for your customers!

Wow Ann: $3200. That rocks! Congratulations...you've clearly earned it!

baychef said:
Some of the high performers also do more than one show a day. I am sure that person did a fundraiser to get their sales that high.

Yes, their checks must rock!!! Keep growing your business and don't get discouraged...I wanted to make $450 a month when I started over 7 years ago. It took me awhile to build things up and long story short...my check this month will be very close to $3,200!!!! This is my best month this year, they are not all like this. Keep in mind, I work as a food service director overseeing 8 kitchens and 48 employees, help my parents rent cottages and help in cleaning them in the summer and I also have been helping them the last few years with medical appointments, etc.

What is my secret? Just keep working your business and don't let set backs get to you. You will always have challenges in your business and the secret is to not get discouraged. Keep looking forward and find what works for your customers!

Thank you so much for this encourgement. I am always reminding myself of this. I had a fantastic October - my best month ever in the business, but was getting down about having very low sales in Nov. and not much booked for December! I always planned on giving this business 5 years because I knew it would take a while to build it!

Thanks again!

I ended up with $3247!!! Keep in mind that I am a director and have a couple of Future Directors too. But again, with my full life...the consistency is what makes the business grow! I live 100 miles from the nearest large city and 40 miles away from the closest small city. To the north of me is Canada, where US consultants can not sell (fair, I might add since PC is in Canada) but just a reminder that where you are located does not indicate if your business will grow. (Belinda Ellsworth lived in a remote area too).

I find that I get used to this holiday business and when the holiday sales end...I do fight negative thoughts...just as I did when I wasn't at $450 a month yet!!! The hardest thing is to think beyond what is happening at the very moment and carry on as if it were your best month.

At my party last night we had a really fun time. I was complimented on not playing games (this varies with every group so get to know what your host wants) being funny but reachable too. One lady said she always has many questions and has been put off in the past by consultants (not just PC) and I took the time to answer her questions. With eight people there I had 3 people easily book parties! (the awesome specials help too!!)

Know your product and know your customers. Have fun with your guests and treat them as you would like to be treated. Your business will continue to grow!

Is it easy...nothing worth holding onto is easy. But keep working at it and every so often, look back and you will notice growth!

Thank you, Ann! YOU are going to be quoted in my newsletter this month!:thumbup:

baychef said:
I ended up with $3247!!! Keep in mind that I am a director and have a couple of Future Directors too. But again, with my full life...the consistency is what makes the business grow! I live 100 miles from the nearest large city and 40 miles away from the closest small city. To the north of me is Canada, where US consultants can not sell (fair, I might add since PC is in Canada) but just a reminder that where you are located does not indicate if your business will grow. (Belinda Ellsworth lived in a remote area too).

I find that I get used to this holiday business and when the holiday sales end...I do fight negative thoughts...just as I did when I wasn't at $450 a month yet!!! The hardest thing is to think beyond what is happening at the very moment and carry on as if it were your best month.

At my party last night we had a really fun time. I was complimented on not playing games (this varies with every group so get to know what your host wants) being funny but reachable too. One lady said she always has many questions and has been put off in the past by consultants (not just PC) and I took the time to answer her questions. With eight people there I had 3 people easily book parties! (the awesome specials help too!!)

Know your product and know your customers. Have fun with your guests and treat them as you would like to be treated. Your business will continue to grow!

Is it easy...nothing worth holding onto is easy. But keep working at it and every so often, look back and you will notice growth!

Wow you are awesome! Mind if I ask a few specific questions? :)

1. What is in your top 10 list
2. What do you bring to every show
3. How much do you pack?
4. How many recipes do you offer hosts?
5. How early do you mail host packets out?
6. Do you have alot of registries and fundraisers? (if yes, how are you getting them?)

:)

as soon as the CN came, I looked for this lady to be under highest fundraiser and/or highest show.....NOTHING!!

Does anyone know how she did this?????

wonder if maybe it was glitch or something since her name wasn't in CN.

I am as puzzled as the rest of you, but the end of Jan will hopefully tell me more. We are having our regional & David Meehan will be doing a demo & answering questions! I'm sure out of 200+ women someone will ask about it....;) ;) ;)

I don't have my CN yet :( , but it is usually a month or so behind in recognition. Could that be the case?

I think someone has said that she had a huge corporate order, which would probably be considered an individual order, so wouldn't show up in any of the recognition categories in the CN. If I remember correctly, she had the same type of stats last year too.

I didn't realize that individual orders would exclude you from recognition. Seems to me that if you work for the contact and you get the order that you should be recognized for it.

I think I remember this story too - a family member or something? Still, she should get the recognition (even if she's upper level)

pamperedlinda said:
I didn't realize that individual orders would exclude you from recognition. Seems to me that if you work for the contact and you get the order that you should be recognized for it. I think I remember this story too - a family member or something? Still, she should get the recognition (even if she's upper level)
I don't think it's an intentional exclusion - it just doesn't fit in any of the recognition categories....like highest show sales, highest fundraiser, etc.....Hmmmm, but there are more generic categories too though....I don't know...I just went to see if she is still listed on the Nov. Sellathon recognition on CC - and they have deleted the names! The page is still there, but the names are gone.

Ginger428 said:
I am as puzzled as the rest of you, but the end of Jan will hopefully tell me more. We are having our regional & David Meehan will be doing a demo & answering questions! I'm sure out of 200+ women someone will ask about it....;) ;) ;)
Just remember Ginger that his last name is Meenan, I'm a Meehan, that's how I noticed!:p ;)
Someone let me know once that he is known as the "singing chef"! He's got quite a following! Plus men really do well in this company because women just love to have a man cook for them! LOL! Plus guys are different and the women eat that up too! :D
I know he does a ton of shows! Sometimes 2-3 in one day! And he does shows 5-6 days a week! I know with me being a Mom and Wife that that would not work for me, so I've learned to just accept that I can do well with PC but I'll never do that much.... at least consistently and definetely not while my kids live under the same roof! Shoot I don't think my hubby would have the patience for that either! :grumpy: He would not be happy with me working that much! ;)

Last edited:
ragschef said:
Her name is Dee Ann Hohn. She's sold $31,615 and David Meenan is under her at $27,703. Go figure...

I'd love to see their paychecks!
Dee is my Director's, Upline. Yes, she does a couple og GIGANTIC fundraiser's a year. She is a hoot! A very nice person and fun to be around.

Oops. I just realized you all said it wasn't under fundraisers. I will find out about how she did this and get back to you.

Evelynt said:
Oops. I just realized you all said it wasn't under fundraisers. I will find out about how she did this and get back to you.

Thanks again Evelyn - curious minds want to know!

Here is the scoop. Dee did a school wide fundraiser that was submitted as several fundraisers (divided by class to make sorting easier).
Her secret? Great connections and a great product.

Evelynt said:
Here is the scoop. Dee did a school wide fundraiser that was submitted as several fundraisers (divided by class to make sorting easier).

...and great work by the kids!

Evelynt said:

That is amazing...both for her and the school!
I plan to talk to my DD's dance school owner this week and see if we can set something up for a fundraiser for them....maybe I should consider doing this "seperate" type thing for simplicity's sake.....

Ginger428 said:

Oooooh Ginger!!!! Will you (pretty please) somehow arrange for him to be recorded (either in movie or audio format)??? Please???? I would love to experience and learn from his show. Let us know k?

Will you email or private message me after you hear him? I miss follow-ups sometimes.

its_me_susan said:
Oooooh Ginger!!!! Will you (pretty please) somehow arrange for him to be recorded (either in movie or audio format)??? Please???? I would love to experience and learn from his show. Let us know k?

Will you email or private message me after you hear him? I miss follow-ups sometimes.

You Got IT!!!
I'm almost sure I have your email & I'll be glad to email you ANY info I can dig up.....;) Our Regional is Jan. 27th. So I'll get back to you as soon as possible!:cool:

That will be an awesome training Ginger! Please update us all!

Evelynt said:

What a GREAT idea!!!!! But to get maximum PC donation (15% vs 10%), each classroom's goal must have been at least (is it) $600? Bet she had a great prize for the winning classroom. I want to know what it was, and see her flyer to parents and packet cover letter! Anyone able to ask her to share with us pretty please?

lacychef said:
That will be an awesome training Ginger! Please update us all!

I will do the best I can...trying to figure out if I should bring a tape recorder....;) ;) ;)

Hey Ginger maybe we will be sitting together again!!:)

I have a video camera!!!

letscook04 said:
Hey Ginger maybe we will be sitting together again!!:)

I have a video camera!!!

OH WOW!!! Thats sooooooooooo cool!! I HOPE we sit together again, It was soooooooo much fun!! That would be GREAT if they let us use the camera....;) Talk soon, Ginger

its_me_susan said:
What a GREAT idea!!!!! But to get maximum PC donation (15% vs 10%), each classroom's goal must have been at least (is it) $600? Bet she had a great prize for the winning classroom. I want to know what it was, and see her flyer to parents and packet cover letter! Anyone able to ask her to share with us pretty please?

You might be able to get her e-mail from her web site. Her name is Dee Hohn.

Congrats on Level 1 & $50,000 in career sales, Ginger! :thumbup:

Sallie_M said:
Congrats on Level 1 & $50,000 in career sales, Ginger! :thumbup:

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!:D :D :D

Related to Seriously !!! $31,000 in Personal Sales ???

1. How is it possible to make $31,000 in personal sales in just one month at Pampered Chef?

The #1 person on the CC (Consultant's Corner) is showing this amount in the sell-a-thon recognition because they have likely been working for Pampered Chef for a long time, have a large customer base, and have put in a lot of effort and hard work to achieve such high sales numbers.

2. Is there a secret or trick to making such high sales at Pampered Chef?

There is no secret or trick to achieving high sales at Pampered Chef. It takes dedication, building strong relationships with customers, and continuously promoting and selling products. It also helps to have a passion for the products and a strong knowledge of them.

3. How can I increase my personal sales at Pampered Chef?

To increase personal sales at Pampered Chef, it is important to consistently promote and sell products, maintain strong relationships with customers, and continuously work on expanding your customer base. Utilizing social media and hosting cooking parties or events can also help boost sales.

4. Are there any incentives for achieving high personal sales at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and recognition for consultants who achieve high personal sales. This can include bonuses, discounts on products, and recognition on the CC and at conferences or events.

5. Is it realistic for the average consultant to make $31,000 in personal sales in one month at Pampered Chef?

While it is possible for some consultants to achieve this level of sales in a month, it is not a common occurrence for the average consultant. It takes a lot of hard work, dedication, and a strong customer base to reach this level of sales. However, with persistence and determination, it is possible to increase sales and achieve success at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • vanscootin