• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just so I Have This Straight...

Especially when it's something they really want. I think it's so neat that they can't just pass up the chance to get something for half price.
IAmChefJ
I have a host looking to buy the 7 piece cookware set as her half price item.

Just so I'm straight on what happens to that $187.50

- No commission
- Doesn't count towards monthly sales totals
- Doesn't count sell-a-thon

Am I mising something? What is the advantage to them picking an expensive item for their half price item? Just the warm fuzzies?

Not that those aren't wonderful... but dang I'm so close to Sell-A-Thon!!!

Correct. It's all about blessing the customer sometimes...

Their advantage is that they get the cookware half price. Not so much advantage for you, except as a booking tool.

I never count on my host order being commissionable. I'm happy when it is though :)

When she tells her friend how little she paid for her cookware, they will want to have a party too and call you and you'll have the commission from that show too. More shows = more sales = more commission...

yes...the half-price stuff is a great booking draw. i will be closing an 800 show monday 'cause the host was a guest who wanted the knives. i said "why pay full price?" so, i'm earning $185 off her instead of $30 or so. i am always thrilled to input my host's free and half-price stuff, knowing that she's getting such a deal.

Just remember as others have said the host bonuses including half off combos are "Booking Tools"

That being said I still wish we at least got incentive points for host 1/2 off selections. Even 1/2 the points would be fine with me!

I love to be able to use the 1/2 price items such as 1/2 price cookware as a booking tool. Over 75% of my hostesses book to get the cookware at 1/2 price. Also, I get so excited for the hostess's. I know how excited I am to get my new PC stuff and I love to see what they just can't live without!!

I like to tell people that I believe in the cookware so much, that I'd rather them host & get it for 1/2, even though I don't get commission for it!
I so enjoy watching hosts get awesome deals!

What is "Just So I Have This Straight..."?

"Just So I Have This Straight..." is a line of kitchen tools and accessories designed to simplify meal prep and cooking. Each product is carefully crafted to make tasks in the kitchen easier and more efficient.

What makes "Just So I Have This Straight..." products different?

Our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed with the needs of home cooks in mind. They are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that you are getting a durable and reliable product.

Are "Just So I Have This Straight..." products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products are rigorously tested and comply with strict safety standards. We also offer tips and instructions for proper use and care of our products to ensure their safety and longevity.

Can I purchase "Just So I Have This Straight..." products in stores?

Yes, our products are available for purchase through our independent consultants or on our website. You can also find select "Just So I Have This Straight..." products in select retail stores.

Do "Just So I Have This Straight..." products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please refer to the product packaging or our website for more information on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • adnoel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
adnoel
  • ChefinHarmony