• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Pampered Chef Products Should I Choose to Replace My Kitchen Essentials?

In summary, Carolina won the Stanley cup tonight so we won some money :D and my DH said I could have all of it to purchase pc products :D
nikkijo
Carolina won the Stanley cup tonight so we won some money :D and my DH said I could have all of it to purchase pc products :D

I have my own party going on right now because we had a kitchen fire and the insurance people decided that most of my pc and Tupperware had to go. This just means I get to collect commission on it :rolleyes: as of right now I have 2 half price items. Now the hard part, I'm deciding between the 7 piece executive cookware set and the 12" skillet with lid. Which would you go with and why?

Thank you for the help!!

If you have 2 half price items and hubby is letting you use all of the winnings on PC I would get both. For shows the 12" skillet is a must. For home cooking the 7 pc set is awesome!

If I had to only get one I would go with the 12" skillet now because it will reap $$ benefits in your business. You can do tons of skillet cakes with it and the Chicken Risotto (and lots of other recipes).

If you have 2 half price items and hubby is letting you use all of the winnings on PC I would get both. For shows the 12" skillet is a must. For home cooking the 7 pc set is awesome!

If I had to only get one I would go with the 12" skillet now because it will reap $$ benefits in your business. You can do tons of skillet cakes with it and the Chicken Risotto (and lots of other recipes).

Oh gosh -- I would get both!!!

I say get both but if you are choosing, I would get the skillet and lid. You can do so much in that pan and bring it to shows. The others are great too (i'm sure, dont have them YET) but I dont know if yo'd bring them to shows.

Nice going ! :)

Well if you have other pots right now, then i would get the skillet, now on the other hand if you don't have any more pots right now i would definitely get the set of pots...haha...

Doesn't the 7 piece set come with a 10 inch skillet? The 10 inch is what I've been using at my shows. If I'm making a skillet cake I just take a little of the batter out and bake it in the prep bowls. That way I'm showing the cookware and the prep bowls at the same time. So I guess I would go with the 7 piece set because I would use the skillet at my shows as well as have other pieces to work with at home.

I'm confused...if hubby says you can have the money & you have 2 half priced items from your party, then why dont you get the host special ( both 5 & 7 piece sets for 285.00 ):confused: :confused: :confused:

Thank you for all of your help. I'm pretty sure that were going to go with the 12" skillet for now. My dh is attached to his stainless steel set of cookware because he knows that he can not ruin them. I'm currently in college right now, when I start interning after next semester we'll get the 5 and 7 piece set of cookware. Plus this way I can spend more at confrence :)

What are the best-selling products at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef has a wide range of top-selling products, but some of our most popular items include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Mix 'N Chop, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 45 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent consultants or on our website. This allows us to provide personalized service and support to our customers.

What is the difference between the Classic and Deluxe Cooking Blenders?

The Classic Cooking Blender has a 1.5 quart capacity and is perfect for daily use, while the Deluxe Cooking Blender has a 2 quart capacity and additional features such as a touchscreen display and pre-programmed settings for specific recipes.

Are there any current promotions or discounts available?

We often have promotions and discounts available throughout the year, including host specials, bundle deals, and seasonal sales. Be sure to check our website or reach out to your consultant for more information on current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cassandra Blair
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jendill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Leigh0725