• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sent Out a Going, Going, Gone Email at 10 P.m. Last Night

In summary, Carolyn sent out an email to her customers letting them know that the products being discontinued are only available until the end of August. She also included a link to a document with more information. Heather sent out an email to her customers offering a 10-15% commission from her website, and a reminder to order through her website. There is no buffer period for orders placed before the end of August.
DebbieJ
And I already have $175 in orders 12 hours later!

WOO HOOOO!!!! Show for me!!!!

YAY! that's great news! Congrats!
Melinda

That's awesome... I'm gonna have to resend mine out.

That is great. I got no bites on mine. I'll probably send a reminder out next week.

Okay, did a search and couldn't find any info on the going, going, gone idea. Care to share more info?

It is a document/list of what is being discontinued that many of us are sending out to our customer base letting them know that if they want these products they are only avalable through the end of August. Here is a link to the one I sent out http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/august-email-23976/ .

I made sure to include at the beginning of email how they could order--I gave EXPLICIT instructions on how to order through my website with me as the host and that's what everyone did. I also wrote that they could call me, but my phone has yet to ring. :)

Oh, and I subscribe to www.123byrequest.com so basically all I had to do was forward what Stephanie had created and add my contact info. EASY EASY EASY!!!!

Congrats! I sent mine out with not as much luck, either....a few people responded with questions about some of the items but no real orders yet :(
But WOOHOO for you :)

Dang girl, you're on a roll!!!:D

Would you share the email you sent out?

Carolyn,

I just emailed it to you. I hope I had the right address. LMK if you didn't get it.

Note to everyone--I have a PAID subscription to a newsletter service and received that email to send out as part of my subscription. It's not supposed to be forwarded to other consultants for their use. I'm happy to send it if you want to SEE it, but please don't forward it to your customer list.

Wow that's great! I sent mine yesterday with a 10% off and only 1 inquiry, no other bites :(!

ps. Deb I love the new pic, it reminds me of a Jillysue pose! :)

Thanks, Heather. My 3 yo ds took the picture. He loves using my camera.

How cool is that! I need to get one sent out asap.

Deb I like your avatar.

Your picture is so YOU! LOL!

This is probably a dumb question and probably already know the answer but.... do we absolutely have to the the items retiring entered by the 31st or do we get a couple day buffer.... like if have people waiting to put in orders for new stuff on the 1st but they want something from the going going gone flyer can they also put that on the order for the 1st?? Tia

JaimeQ said:
This is probably a dumb question and probably already know the answer but.... do we absolutely have to the the items retiring entered by the 31st or do we get a couple day buffer.... like if have people waiting to put in orders for new stuff on the 1st but they want something from the going going gone flyer can they also put that on the order for the 1st?? Tia
No. If the date of the order (show) is September 1 or later the items that are being discontinued will not be available.

You can send an August show in as late as September 30 but some of the discontinued items will be sold out before that so I would send orders in as soon as you can (besides customers are happier when they get their stuff quick!).

Thats great Deb and thanks for reminding me to do the same!

I did and now have another show booked for September!

I also sent my email as a FR for DD school booster club offering 10-15% from PC and 100% of my commision....figured what the heck most likely won't amount to much $ anyway.

I did this and all I got was an $8 order! Oh well, I guess there's still time!

What is a "Sent Out a Going, Going, Gone Email"?

A "Sent Out a Going, Going, Gone Email" is a marketing email sent out to customers announcing a limited-time sale or promotion that is ending soon.

Why was the email sent at 10 p.m. last night?

The email was sent at 10 p.m. last night because it is a strategic time to catch customers' attention. Many people check their emails before going to bed, and sending the email at this time ensures that it will be one of the first things they see in the morning.

What types of sales or promotions are typically included in these emails?

These emails usually include flash sales, clearance items, or special deals on popular products. They are designed to create a sense of urgency and encourage customers to make a purchase before the sale ends.

Do I need to be a member or have an account to receive these emails?

No, you do not need to be a member or have an account to receive these emails. However, signing up for our email list will ensure that you never miss out on these limited-time sales and promotions.

Can I still take advantage of the sale if I didn't receive the email?

Yes, you can still take advantage of the sale even if you did not receive the email. However, we recommend signing up for our email list to stay updated on all of our sales and promotions in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine