• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Some Good Mojo to Help Close a Recruitment Deal!

In summary, "Send Some Good Mojo to Help Close a Recruitment Deal!" is a program by Pampered Chef that helps consultants close recruitment deals. It involves sending a package of products and information to potential recruits. The package has a small cost, but it is worth it as the potential recruit gets to keep the products. To request a package, contact the Pampered Chef consultant support team. Multiple packages can be sent, but it is recommended to use this program strategically for maximum impact.
Rosebud
Ok everyone I need some good Mojo sent my way. I had three shows stacked this weekend one last night one today and one tomorrow. I am dying to find a recruit and sign before tomorrow night! My sales have been going good and my director is dangling a Carrot for me to get my first recruit. So I feel it's coming either today or tomorrow but just need some good luck sent my way!

Kelly, How did it work out? Any leads?

Well all three shows ended up being $150 shows. which I guess is better then nothing I got one booking and one recruit lead but I can't even follow up with her just yet because I'm down sick with no voice..so I'll have to call her this weekend.

1. What is "Send Some Good Mojo to Help Close a Recruitment Deal!"?

"Send Some Good Mojo to Help Close a Recruitment Deal!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants close recruitment deals. It involves sending a special package of products to the potential recruit to show them the benefits of joining our team.

2. How does "Send Some Good Mojo to Help Close a Recruitment Deal!" work?

Once you have identified a potential recruit, you can request a "Send Some Good Mojo" package. The package will be sent directly to the potential recruit with a personalized note from you. It will include some of our top-selling products and information about joining our team.

3. Is there a cost for "Send Some Good Mojo to Help Close a Recruitment Deal!"?

Yes, there is a small cost for the "Send Some Good Mojo" package, but it is well worth the investment to help you close a recruitment deal. Plus, the potential recruit gets to keep the products as a thank you for considering joining our team.

4. How do I request a "Send Some Good Mojo" package?

To request a "Send Some Good Mojo" package, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant support team. They will assist you in selecting the right package and getting it sent out to your potential recruit.

5. Can I send multiple "Send Some Good Mojo" packages to different potential recruits?

Yes, you can request and send multiple "Send Some Good Mojo" packages to different potential recruits. However, we recommend using this program strategically and targeting your top potential recruits to maximize its impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies