• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Cruisers Really Made an Impression

In summary, a family saw our banner and stopped several feet away. They started whispering and I could hear snippets: "do you think?" "It might be." "You go ask." I went over and asked and they told me that they had been on a cruise earlier this year and were blown away by how friendly you all were. They commented, "They sure treat you good."
chefann
Gold Member
I've been working a festival all weekend - Friday, today and tomorrow. Today, I was in my tent with my recruit (we're both working it), and a group of people saw our banner and stopped several feet away. They started whispering and I could hear snippets: "do you think?" "It might be." "You go ask."

Finally, one of them approached us and asked, "Were you on a cruise earlier this year?" I told him that I personally wasn't, but there had been 2 incentive cruises for consultants. Apparently this family had been on one of them and was blown away by how friendly you all were. They commented, "They sure treat you good." :D

Yes, we tried to recruit him. And we got names and contact info.

How cool.......................

And here I thought you were talking about old iron on Gratiot Avenue.

Send that story to HO... And let us know if how they contacts end up panning out.

That's cool! :D

DebbieJ said:
That's cool! :D

I agree! That's so cool. It must've been our cruise and how awesome our particular group did during "The Quest." Just kidding. :D That's very neat to hear that!

pamperedbecky said:
I agree! That's so cool. It must've been our cruise and how awesome our particular group did during "The Quest." Just kidding. :D That's very neat to hear that!

uughhhhhh yeah..... My 4 yo ds somehow got a hold of those pics last week. YIKES!!!! :D:D

Uhhh, it was US on the Quest! We WON 2nd!!! :) After all, MY DH was wearing MY bra, MY lipstick, carrying MY purse and wearing another girl's high heels! Definitely a site to see!

See that alone makes me want to earn a trip that much more! HA HA HA!

christ Follower said:
see That Alone Makes Me Want To Earn A Trip That Much More! Ha Ha Ha!

Oh Yeah! You Can Do It! You Never Know What We'll Be Up To Next Year!!! :)

Too cool!:D

1. What is the meaning behind "You Cruisers Really Made an Impression"?

"You Cruisers Really Made an Impression" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to thank and recognize our valued consultants who have made a significant impact and impression within our company and community.

2. How can I become a part of "You Cruisers Really Made an Impression"?

To become a part of "You Cruisers Really Made an Impression," you must be a Pampered Chef consultant who consistently meets sales and team building goals, actively participates in company events and trainings, and positively represents the brand in your community.

3. What benefits do I receive as a member of "You Cruisers Really Made an Impression"?

As a member of "You Cruisers Really Made an Impression," you will receive recognition within the company and community, exclusive training and development opportunities, and potential rewards and incentives for your continued success.

4. How does Pampered Chef determine who qualifies for "You Cruisers Really Made an Impression"?

Pampered Chef uses a combination of factors, including sales performance, team building efforts, and overall representation of the brand, to determine which consultants qualify for "You Cruisers Really Made an Impression."

5. Can I nominate someone for "You Cruisers Really Made an Impression"?

Yes, we welcome nominations for "You Cruisers Really Made an Impression" from fellow consultants, customers, and community members. If you know someone who embodies the qualities and achievements of this recognition, please reach out to us with your nomination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lacychef