• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confirm/Correct: Going, Going, Gone Items

I'll probably get some other things to use as team incentives. The TTA & TTA Tote and another set of envelopes are some I was thinking of. I have all of the other Show To Go stuff - plus a stoneware tote, and a 2nd TTA tote, so I don't need anything else for myself - but thought some of that...I find it never hurts to have an extra TTA tote carrier. They work for the trifle bowl, the plates and caddy, the TTA and are a great gift for a new recruit when they qualify. Great to have an extra tote AND an extra trifle bowl! :
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I am trying to whip together a folder for a quick catalog show at work and only have my break to get this done/out.

What items on the Going, Going, Gone are not available to order?

I know the mini bowl...

I'm thinking the rect. server and the rect. tray were listed in the PC Newswire.

Can anyone confirm or correct that without me looking it up?

janetupnorth said:
I am trying to whip together a folder for a quick catalog show at work and only have my break to get this done/out.

What items on the Going, Going, Gone are not available to order?

I know the mini bowl...

I'm thinking the rect. server and the rect. tray were listed in the PC Newswire.

Can anyone confirm or correct that without me looking it up?

Rec.Woven Tray.

The Chill. Rec Server is still avail. at this point.

Thanks Becky! I was too busy labeling school supplies last night to get this done. But I refuse to give up my envelopes...I'm only $240 away!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Thanks Becky! I was too busy labeling school supplies last night to get this done. But I refuse to give up my envelopes...I'm only $240 away!!!!

Go Janet! I'm doing the same thing - since 2 of my shows rescheduled, and 2 turned into Grand Openings....I'm finding myself short. I'm getting one ready today to send too!

ChefBeckyD said:
Go Janet! I'm doing the same thing - since 2 of my shows rescheduled, and 2 turned into Grand Openings....I'm finding myself short. I'm getting one ready today to send too!

I had 2 cooking shows, smaller than expected...that should have made it, but oh well. I couldn't nail down the 3rd...

Got a few outlet sales and just sent an e-mail last night...

I'm at $1400+ already for commissionable sales, but $700 was July...

Either way it is a good month for me but I still want my envelopes FREE! :D

I want to use my points on a knife case!

janetupnorth said:
I had 2 cooking shows, smaller than expected...that should have made it, but oh well. I couldn't nail down the 3rd...

Got a few outlet sales and just sent an e-mail last night...

I'm at $1400+ already for commissionable sales, but $700 was July...

Either way it is a good month for me but I still want my envelopes FREE! :D

I want to use my points on a knife case!

I'm at $1100, but $330 is for July. I have one more show to call my own this month - next Tuesday. BUT I want to have some padding to make sure I hit the $1000...and if by doing this I can make it to $1500 in August sales that would be even better!:thumbup: Then I could get the knife case and the SA case...and my envelopes! ....and that's all I need.....

So Becky and Janet...after you get the envelopes and knife case, what else will you get? I have everything else, except the SA tote, but I have the old blue one and never use that. So what would you pick? I have everything on the product portion too...I know I am going to get products, but what?! I would want something that will easily sell at a fair or something like that.

pampered.chris said:
So Becky and Janet...after you get the envelopes and knife case, what else will you get? I have everything else, except the SA tote, but I have the old blue one and never use that. So what would you pick? I have everything on the product portion too...I know I am going to get products, but what?! I would want something that will easily sell at a fair or something like that.

I find it never hurts to have an extra TTA tote carrier. They work for the trifle bowl, the plates and caddy, the TTA and are a great gift for a new recruit when they qualify.

Great to have an extra tote AND an extra trifle bowl! :D

pampered.chris said:

I'll probably get some other things to use as team incentives. The TTA & TTA Tote and another set of envelopes are some I was thinking of. I have all of the other Show To Go stuff - plus a stoneware tote, and a 2nd TTA tote, so I don't need anything else for myself - but thought some of that would be great gifts for qualifying in 30 days.

Yeah, thinking alike again...

Thanks girls!! I appreciate your thoughts, helps me out alot!!

Hey Janet ~ It was intentional, but at my show last Friday, I didn't have time to reinvent a new flyer...so I took the on Joy Edwards (Tasty Tidbits) did (Going, Going, Gone) and just crossed out what was not available.

What ended up happening was the folks saw the big fat X's and it created a since of urgency..."I have not idea which one is next to get X'd off the list...so don't wait!"

This was the first time since I began my biz...the buzzin' I heard from everyone...sold tonssss of discontinuing items.

good idea Ginny!! I will do that at my show tomorrow night. Did you cross off the mini-bowl and the rectangle woven traditions?! Anything else?

I do the same but write "SOLD OUT" over the item. :)

That's what I did at a conference last week. I crossed the items out with an "X" and wrote "gone!" on them. :)

pampered.chris said:
good idea Ginny!! I will do that at my show tomorrow night. Did you cross off the mini-bowl and the rectangle woven traditions?! Anything else?

So far just those two items....a BIG FAT X brings attention!

Related to Confirm/Correct: Going, Going, Gone Items

What does "Confirm/Correct" mean for "Going, Going, Gone" items?

"Confirm/Correct" is a feature on our website that allows customers to verify the availability and accuracy of their desired "Going, Going, Gone" items before making a purchase. This ensures that customers are able to secure the item they want before it sells out.

Can I still purchase a "Going, Going, Gone" item if it says "Confirm" instead of "Correct"?

Yes, you can still purchase the item even if it says "Confirm." This means that the item is still available, but the quantity may be limited. We recommend confirming the availability of the item before proceeding with your purchase.

What happens if the "Going, Going, Gone" item I want is out of stock?

If the item you want is out of stock, you will not be able to purchase it. However, you can click on the "Notify Me" button to receive an email notification if the item becomes available again.

How long do I have to confirm or correct a "Going, Going, Gone" item?

You have 15 minutes to confirm or correct a "Going, Going, Gone" item. After that, the item will be released and may be purchased by another customer.

Can I confirm or correct a "Going, Going, Gone" item after I have already placed my order?

No, once an order has been placed, you cannot confirm or correct a "Going, Going, Gone" item. We recommend verifying the availability and accuracy of the item before completing your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • trps