• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Email for Website Violations Like Ebay Etc...

I am so thankful I don't have that much anger in me...I couldn't live with all that anger in me, it would surely eat me alive...I agree with you, Cindy. Holding onto anger and bitterness only hurts the person holding onto it, not the person it's directed towards. It's better to let it go and move on with a positive attitude. In summary, the conversation discussed reporting violations on the CafeMom website and the recommended course of action was to send the link to TPC's email address for violations instead of confronting the violators directly. It was also mentioned that some violators can become hostile and it's best to let HO handle it. There was also a mention of a previous incident where a person became
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I emailed this link to Richard Laiche over the weekend - there are several violations similar to this one on cafemom.com....

PAMPERED CHEF (R) - CafeMom

Anyway, Richard thanked me and sent me an email that he is no longer our contact for matters like this. From now on, email violations that you find to:

[email protected]

Evidently it is getting so bad that have a complete department just for this. Stinks for us trying to do our job the honest way! Feel free to go to cafemom & report away! If you do a search on 'pampered chef' you'd be amazed at what comes up. I was bored Saturday night. Richard said this site was a new one to them.

Cindycooks said:
I emailed this link to Richard Laiche over the weekend - there are several violations similar to this one on cafemom.com....

Anyway, Richard thanked me and sent me an email that he is no longer our contact for matters like this. From now on, email violations that you find to:

[email protected]

Evidently it is getting so bad that have a complete department just for this. Stinks for us trying to do our job the honest way! Feel free to go to cafemom & report away! He said this was a new one to them.
The Hitchhiker's Guide has just been updated. Thanks for the headsup!

what to doI was wondering - if I happened to come across someone who has violated policy - what do I do? - Do I contact THAT consultant FIRST? OR Just go ahead a report them? What does everyone else do?

stefani2 said:
I was wondering - if I happened to come across someone who has violated policy - what do I do? - Do I contact THAT consultant FIRST? OR Just go ahead a report them? What does everyone else do?

Go to the Hitchhiker's Guide KG posted...most of us recommend just reporting them to HO. Many can get pretty snippy even though you are trying to help them and some downright rude and threatening. No one deserves that!

DO NOT CONFRONT THEM.It's not your place to do so, it is a waste of your time and energy, and it will do nothing more than turn that person into your enemy.Just copy the URL and send it to TPC - they have a full time staff that takes care of these things.

janetupnorth said:
Go to the Hitchhiker's Guide KG posted...most of us recommend just reporting them to HO. Many can get pretty snippy even though you are trying to help them and some downright rude and threatening. No one deserves that!
That's happened right here on C S and not that long ago, either.

crabbyJanet - I agree (now that I think about it) - people would get upset about me confronting them.

Thanks for letting me know. :)

Exactly 6 weeks ago, matter of fact. :rolleyes: (ask me how I know...)

I don't think we need to ask, do we?

Oh please let's not go there! I think we all know (and some from personal experience) that many of these violators can become particularly nasty and a bit scarry!

So like others have said if you see something that really bothers you please forward it on to HO. It is their job to deal with these nutcases... oh ummm I mean people... yeah that's it....

chefann said:

My how time flies! Feels like yesterday.

:(Darn! I miss all the fun!!!

yellow_guy_sad_sm_nwm.gif

I am clueless. I miss all the fun.

That post was far from fun....

Kitchen Diva said:
Darn! I miss all the fun!!!

yellow_guy_sad_sm_nwm.gif

TRUST ME... It was anything BUT fun.

Thanks, Cindy!

At least one of those self-righteous demagogues has pretty much gone away but the other one shows up once and awhile.

chefann said:

Sad thing is that isn't the first time that person not only threatened someone but publically tried to hurt their reputation...and who knows, probably not the last with a temper like that...

Sad thing is they take their anger out on who they ASSUME to be involved or those trying to help them...that's why we all recommend not dealing with them...

I have contact someone once before but it was only due to their level as a consultant and length of time as a consultant and the violation...my gut told me she didn't know about it and was correct, it was taken care of within hours.

99% of the time I wouldn't contact the person.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
At least one of those self-righteous demagogues has pretty much gone away but the other one shows up once and awhile.

Sadly, it is the one that really seems to need anger management.

We may be thinking of different people. The one I'm referring to isn't the one who sees the cloud around every silver lining - that one is quite active.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We may be thinking of different people. The one I'm referring to isn't the one who sees the cloud around every silver lining - that one is quite active.

Yeah, we are...the cloud lady shows up much more frequently...the other two are much less frequent...but one still comes in...

Okay, we are talking about the same two demagogues who called out a fellow Cheffer for turning her in for I'net violations - as if anyone knew who actually turned her in.The only ones who know are the I'net police at HO and the one who sent the email.

Okay, I'm a ditz! What happened 6 weeks ago. Brief synopsis, please.

ted122781 said:
Okay, I'm a ditz! What happened 6 weeks ago. Brief synopsis, please.

Someone here violated internet policy.
Someone here got call from HO to correct.
Same someone accused someone here of reporting her.
Other someone came to "her defense"...

Both attacks were uncalled for...
Both are here much less frequently.

'nuff said...

You break the rules, deal with the consequences and don't blame someone you don't know for your screw up!

Nevermind! I remember now. The lightbulb in my head just flickered.:balloon:

Edited because Janet answered and it's not worth posting twice.

Thumbnail:We were discussing this very topic in a thread.Person A was selling TPC on her website and linking from other sites.Person B said that wasn't legal and she should break her links.Person A said Person B should mind her own business.Unknown Person C turned Person A into the I'net police at TPC.Person A got a nasty-gram from TPC about her illegal activites.Person A accused Person B of turning her in. (She was rude, sarcastic and just plain nasty about it all.)At this point, the discussion got very, very heated. Most Cheffers came to the defense of Person B and piled on Person A, telling her, in so many words, to get lost.Meanwhile, Person D, a noob, showed his ignorance of the rules and came to Person A's defense.Someone finally reported this all to Greg and he locked the thread.Person D started to post in other threads like nothing had ever happened. It took him awhile to realize that everyone had him on Ignore and he has pretty much faded away. Person A still posts once and awhile, but most people have her on Ignore, too.How's that?

This is like a class where someone rushes on to the platform, steals the instructor's purse, and 50 witnesses provide 50 completely different descriptions of what happened.

Nice job KG! :chef:

And 1/2 the people never even saw what was happening because they were too busy sleeping to notice until the noise woke them up.

We had another thread of that nature that went viral, expanding to 26 pages in no time at all. It completely destroyed one Cheffer's business and probably damaged several more.This just isn't the place for that kind of exchange.

The one about this time last year?

katie0128 said:
The one about this time last year?
It was longer ago than that....it was a bad time.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We had another thread of that nature that went viral, expanding to 26 pages in no time at all. It completely destroyed one Cheffer's business and probably damaged several more.

This just isn't the place for that kind of exchange.

I completely agree~ if I think of something negative to say I keep it to myself. Why cause trouble? We are all not going to agree on everything, that is what makes us all different.

We are here to encourage and help each other make our business successful, why tear each other down?

JMHO!

ETA: This post was not directed at ANYONE, just what I feel I have observed.

Last edited:
I found the posts and read them myself.
I didn't mean to offend anyone. I get the whole dealing with consequences. Sorry I asked.

Don't worry about it - how else would you find out if you didn't ask?The only way anyone can ever completely avoid suffering the slings and arrows of the ignorant is to never post and never say anything at all.

ted122781 said:
Nevermind! I remember now. The lightbulb in my head just flickered.:balloon:

It took Ann and KG briefly reminding me what happened for the light bulb to go off for me as well. :chef:

KG, this reminds me of algebra class-I was never good at algebra...I'm going to make my calls now...wish me luck!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Thumbnail:

We were discussing this very topic in a thread.

Person A was selling TPC on her website and linking from other sites.

Person B said that wasn't legal and she should break her links.

Person A said Person B should mind her own business.

Unknown Person C turned Person A into the I'net police at TPC.

Person A got a nasty-gram from TPC about her illegal activites.

Person A accused Person B of turning her in. (She was rude, sarcastic and just plain nasty about it all.)

At this point, the discussion got very, very heated. Most Cheffers came to the defense of Person B and piled on Person A, telling her, in so many words, to get lost.

Meanwhile, Person D, a noob, showed his ignorance of the rules and came to Person A's defense.

Someone finally reported this all to Greg and he locked the thread.

Person D started to post in other threads like nothing had ever happened. It took him awhile to realize that everyone had him on Ignore and he has pretty much faded away.

Person A still posts once and awhile, but most people have her on Ignore, too.

How's that?

If Train A leaves Chicago in July, completely packed with cheffers and Train B leaves somewhere else, how long before the engineer from Train A either...
1) is recruited by one of the cheffers or
2) decides he isn't driving the "assylum on wheels" any further and calls Train B to come pick him up?

Nope - green!

I like your minimum meeting note at the bottom

You haven't read The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, have you?

Last edited:
KG, I PM'd you...
And thanks for all the fish!

I still collect questions that fit that answer.

my brother works for the fort meade as a NSA police officer - maybe I should have him contact her HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just Kidding !!!!

:chef:

I'd just send it to my brother, The Rocket Scientist.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
This is like a class where someone rushes on to the platform, steals the instructor's purse, and 50 witnesses provide 50 completely different descriptions of what happened.

Yes, I'd agree yours is much more accurate in the A, B, C, and D descriptions.

I just posted the simple version and ran off. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You haven't read The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Universe, have you?

I got that one with the 42 post...so proud of me today! :thumbup: ;)

Must be all that exercise I just had at the "Y"!

015.gif
We'll be a milepost on the Intergalactic thruway.

Cindycooks said:

[email protected]

Evidently it is getting so bad that have a complete department just for this. Stinks for us trying to do our job the honest way! Feel free to go to cafemom & report away! If you do a search on 'pampered chef' you'd be amazed at what comes up. I was bored Saturday night. Richard said this site was a new one to them.

I was bored today and did a search on 'pampered chef' and you should see what comes up.

We've had so many ebay items reported to HO, but have you checked out Amazon lately?? Omg......

<h2>1. What is the email address for reporting website violations related to Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The email address for reporting website violations related to Pampered Chef is [email protected].</p><h2>2. Who is the contact person for reporting website violations at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The previous contact person for reporting website violations at Pampered Chef was Richard Laiche, but he is no longer the contact. The new email address for reporting violations is [email protected].</p><h2>3. What should I do if I find a violation involving Pampered Chef on a website like Ebay or CafeMom?</h2><p>If you find a violation involving Pampered Chef on a website like Ebay or CafeMom, you should report it by emailing [email protected]. This is the designated email address for reporting website violations.</p><h2>4. Is there a specific department at Pampered Chef for handling website violations?</h2><p>Yes, there is a specific department at Pampered Chef for handling website violations. You can report violations by emailing [email protected].</p><h2>5. What should I expect to happen after I report a website violation involving Pampered Chef?</h2><p>After you report a website violation involving Pampered Chef, the designated department will review the violation and take appropriate action. You may not receive a response, but rest assured that your report will be addressed.</p>

1. What is the email address for reporting website violations related to Pampered Chef?

The email address for reporting website violations related to Pampered Chef is [email protected].

2. Who is the contact person for reporting website violations at Pampered Chef?

The previous contact person for reporting website violations at Pampered Chef was Richard Laiche, but he is no longer the contact. The new email address for reporting violations is [email protected].

3. What should I do if I find a violation involving Pampered Chef on a website like Ebay or CafeMom?

If you find a violation involving Pampered Chef on a website like Ebay or CafeMom, you should report it by emailing [email protected]. This is the designated email address for reporting website violations.

4. Is there a specific department at Pampered Chef for handling website violations?

Yes, there is a specific department at Pampered Chef for handling website violations. You can report violations by emailing [email protected].

5. What should I expect to happen after I report a website violation involving Pampered Chef?

After you report a website violation involving Pampered Chef, the designated department will review the violation and take appropriate action. You may not receive a response, but rest assured that your report will be addressed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views
CABean03
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views