• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Email for Website Violations Like Ebay Etc...

I am so thankful I don't have that much anger in me...I couldn't live with all that anger in me, it would surely eat me alive...I agree with you, Cindy. Holding onto anger and bitterness only hurts the person holding onto it, not the person it's directed towards. It's better to let it go and move on with a positive attitude. In summary, the conversation discussed reporting violations on the CafeMom website and the recommended course of action was to send the link to TPC's email address for violations instead of confronting the violators directly. It was also mentioned that some violators can become hostile and it's best to let HO handle it. There was also a mention of a previous incident where a person became
craigslist had them too!

All of those are against policy. Just report them, including links to the appropriate webpages you find, so HO can track them down easier.

<h2>1. What is the email address for reporting website violations related to Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The email address for reporting website violations related to Pampered Chef is [email protected].</p><h2>2. Who is the contact person for reporting website violations at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The previous contact person for reporting website violations at Pampered Chef was Richard Laiche, but he is no longer the contact. The new email address for reporting violations is [email protected].</p><h2>3. What should I do if I find a violation involving Pampered Chef on a website like Ebay or CafeMom?</h2><p>If you find a violation involving Pampered Chef on a website like Ebay or CafeMom, you should report it by emailing [email protected]. This is the designated email address for reporting website violations.</p><h2>4. Is there a specific department at Pampered Chef for handling website violations?</h2><p>Yes, there is a specific department at Pampered Chef for handling website violations. You can report violations by emailing [email protected].</p><h2>5. What should I expect to happen after I report a website violation involving Pampered Chef?</h2><p>After you report a website violation involving Pampered Chef, the designated department will review the violation and take appropriate action. You may not receive a response, but rest assured that your report will be addressed.</p>

1. What is the email address for reporting website violations related to Pampered Chef?

The email address for reporting website violations related to Pampered Chef is [email protected].

2. Who is the contact person for reporting website violations at Pampered Chef?

The previous contact person for reporting website violations at Pampered Chef was Richard Laiche, but he is no longer the contact. The new email address for reporting violations is [email protected].

3. What should I do if I find a violation involving Pampered Chef on a website like Ebay or CafeMom?

If you find a violation involving Pampered Chef on a website like Ebay or CafeMom, you should report it by emailing [email protected]. This is the designated email address for reporting website violations.

4. Is there a specific department at Pampered Chef for handling website violations?

Yes, there is a specific department at Pampered Chef for handling website violations. You can report violations by emailing [email protected].

5. What should I expect to happen after I report a website violation involving Pampered Chef?

After you report a website violation involving Pampered Chef, the designated department will review the violation and take appropriate action. You may not receive a response, but rest assured that your report will be addressed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views
CABean03
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views