• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Healing Prayers for My Dad | Heart Patient & Cancer Survivor

In summary, the best way to send healing prayers for your dad is to speak from your heart, write a letter or card, or create a personalized message. There are various prayers and rituals that can be helpful, such as reciting traditional prayers or using healing crystals. It is also powerful to have a community of people sending healing prayers for your dad. There is no set frequency for sending prayers, but listen to your intuition and send them whenever you feel called to do so. Additionally, you can support your dad by helping with daily tasks, offering emotional support, and ensuring he receives proper medical care. Taking care of yourself and seeking support from others is also important during this time.
poohritz
Gold Member
Hello,
I am not one to ask for prayers lightly. :( My dad is in the hospital with what sounds like pneumonia. He is a heart patient with a defib/pacemaker, and a colon cancer survivor. He and my mom just got back from a trip to Canada, and I think it wore him out, and that helped him get sick. I am asking that the prayer warriors include my dad.

Praying for your dad, Dave.

Also praying for him!

He'll be in my prayers.

Praying for your father too.

Prayers for you and your dad and your entire family! Illness can be scary...praying that you will all have the strength to get through, and that he heals and recovers quickly.

Dave I have your father in my prayers!

Wishing your father a speedy recovery Dave!

Praying for your dad, Dave! It is so hard when our parents are sick...

He is in my prayers! Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Many prayers coming to him, you and the family!

Praying for your dad Dave!

more prayers for your dad!!

Update, the prayers worked my dad is out of the hospital and resting at home. he is on o2 but still going and getting better each day. Praise be to GOD!!! :)

Dave, that is great news! I pray that God continues to touch his body and heal him completely!

I pray for complete healing and total recovery.

I also pray for you Dave that you take care of yourself during your fathers illness. As an ICU nurse I see many family members get into trouble by not taking care of themselves when their loved ones are ill. Please take care and get plenty of rest.

What is the best way to send healing prayers for my dad?

The best way to send healing prayers for your dad is to simply speak from your heart and let him know that you are thinking of him and sending positive thoughts his way. You can also write a heartfelt letter or card, or even create a personalized video or audio message.

Are there any specific prayers or rituals that can help with healing for my dad?

There are many different prayer and healing rituals that can be helpful for your dad. Some people find comfort in reciting traditional prayers, while others prefer to create their own personalized prayers. Lighting candles, burning incense, and using healing crystals are also common practices for sending healing energy.

Can I ask others to join me in sending healing prayers for my dad?

Yes, it can be very powerful and comforting to have a community of people sending healing prayers and positive energy for your dad. You can reach out to friends, family, and even your local spiritual community to ask for their support in sending healing thoughts and prayers for your dad.

How often should I send healing prayers for my dad?

There is no set rule for how often you should send healing prayers for your dad. It is important to listen to your own intuition and send prayers whenever you feel called to do so. Some people find it helpful to set a daily or weekly reminder to send healing prayers, while others prefer to send them spontaneously as they think of their dad throughout the day.

Are there any other ways I can support my dad in addition to sending healing prayers?

Yes, there are many ways you can support your dad in addition to sending healing prayers. You can offer to help with daily tasks or errands, provide emotional support through listening and offering words of encouragement, and make sure he is receiving proper medical care and treatment. It is also important to take care of yourself and seek support from others during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies