• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Request: Prayers for Friend's Terminally Ill Father

In summary, "Friend Needs Prayers" is a program created by Pampered Chef to provide prayer and support for consultants and their friends or loved ones going through difficult times. To request prayers, fill out a form on the website or contact a consultant. Requests can be submitted anonymously and will be prayed for by the Pampered Chef community. There is no limit to the number of prayer requests that can be submitted.
Jennie4PC
I just spoke with one of my friends and she needs some prayers he dad was just diagnosed with cancer they dont know which kind but they have given him not very long to live I am just hoping that he can make it through Christmas her kids are very close to her dad and they are finding out tonight

Prayers coming your and your friend's way. I'm very sorry!

I have been very in tears all night everytime I think about it. Thanks so much

That just has to be so hard. My friend's mom was diagnosed yesterday with uterine cancer and my step-dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Both were diagnosed within an hour of each other, so yesterday sucked. In both cases, though, they are very treatable, so the prognosis is excellent, but it's still hard. To know that a loved one has cancer and that it can't be "fixed" is awful. I pray that your friend's dad makes it through Christmas and is feeling well enough so that the family can all be together.

I'll add them to my list.

Keeping them close to my heart in prayer.

Sending a prayer your way

I pray for him to recover through this (doctors can be wrong!) and that God's peace would be with his grandkids and other family as they deal with this.

I just talked to my friend yesterday and she said she is actually surprised he is still here. Her middle son seems to be taking it t he hardest plus his hamster just died so he had a hard weekend

What is "Friend Needs Prayers"?

"Friend Needs Prayers" is a program created by Pampered Chef to provide prayer and support for our consultants and their friends or loved ones who are going through difficult or challenging times.

How can I request prayers for my friend?

To request prayers for your friend, simply fill out the "Friend Needs Prayers" form on our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. We will add your friend's name to our prayer list and invite others to join us in sending positive thoughts and well wishes.

Can I submit a prayer request anonymously?

Yes, you can submit a prayer request anonymously. We understand that some situations may be sensitive or private, and we respect your privacy. Your friend's name will still be included in our prayer list, but it will not be shared publicly.

Who will be praying for my friend?

Pampered Chef consultants and their customers will be praying for your friend. We have a strong community of individuals who believe in the power of prayer and are happy to offer their support and positive energy during difficult times.

Is there a limit to the number of prayer requests I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of prayer requests you can submit. We encourage you to reach out to us whenever you or a loved one needs support and prayers. Our community is here to lift each other up and provide comfort and strength during challenging times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
pchockeymom