• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Prayer Request for a Friend in Need

In summary, Heather's friend is in the hospital and has cancer. Heather is sorry and will pray for her friend.
heat123
Silver Member
I cannot say I am a person of any pariticular faith, but I do believe in a higher power and do pray in my moments of need.
I just wanted to take a moment to ask you to give prayers to my good freind who is laying in the hospital today, who was admitted again friday night, due to complications of cancer of the pancreas. She only found out of this disease three weeks ago :( .Nurses were thinking it was a matter of a few days now.... as she's only awake 10min of every 3-4 hours. Please pray that she is in comfort and has peace. Prayers to her children and grandchildren whom are all very close to her. Thank you.

Last edited:
Oh Heather! I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's illness. Praying for some comfort for her and her family at this difficult time.

I'm so sorry, her & her family will be in my prayers...

So sorry Heather - cancer of the pancreas is one of the worst!!!!I pray that she has comfort from the pain and time with her family.

She, her family and friends, and her doctors will be in my prayers.

I will pray for her and her family. I'm sorry about this...

I am sorry to hear of this. May God bring your friend peace and comfort...

Heather, I'm so sorry about your friend! She and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers here, and a big hug for you, too.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I pray that God comforts her and gives her His peace and mercy...and that He strengthens her family and her doctors/nurses caring for her.

{{{HUGS}}}

Thank you ladies, for taking the time to read my post and give prayers! I really appreciate it.

Oh... I have a friend who will be watching her DH pass from this life to Heaven any moment so I'll be praying for this family as well. May Jesus give them all His perfect comfort.

Thank you again ladies. My freind just passed this early morning in complete peace and comfort, which I am soo thankful for yet still so sad to have lost such a wonderfully spirited and beautiful woman.

Heather I Am So Sorry....

So sorry Heather...glad she was comfortable at least.

I'm so sad for the loss of your friend - may you find comfort in the upcoming tough days.

Blessings to both families and you two friends who will be there for them.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear of your loss Heather.

Heather,

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know you'll be in my prayers. May you find comfort and peace.

1. What exactly is a prayer request for a friend in need?

A prayer request for a friend in need is a way to ask for support and positive thoughts from others on behalf of a friend who is going through a difficult time. It is a way to lift up your friend in prayer and show them that they are not alone.

2. How do I submit a prayer request for a friend in need?

You can submit a prayer request for a friend in need by reaching out to your local church or religious community, or by using online platforms and social media to share your request with others. You can also simply gather a group of friends and family to pray together for your friend.

3. Can I request prayer for any type of situation or need?

Yes, you can request prayer for any situation or need that your friend may be facing. This can include health issues, financial struggles, relationship problems, or any other personal challenges. No matter the situation, prayer can provide comfort and support for your friend.

4. Do I have to be religious to request prayer for a friend in need?

No, you do not have to be religious to request prayer for a friend in need. Prayer is a universal practice and can be beneficial for anyone, regardless of their beliefs. You can simply ask for positive thoughts and well-wishes for your friend during their difficult time.

5. Can I request anonymity when submitting a prayer request for a friend in need?

Yes, you can request anonymity when submitting a prayer request for a friend in need. Your friend's privacy and comfort should be respected, so if you do not want to share their name or specific details, you can simply ask for prayers for "a friend in need" or use a pseudonym.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies