• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!

In summary, the "Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!" is a promotional email aimed at connecting with customers and promoting our pink HWC products, which support breast cancer research and awareness. It can be sent to customers through our email marketing platform or manually through their email provider, and includes a variety of pink HWC products such as mixing bowl sets, spatulas, and kitchen towels. The email can be customized to fit personal style and voice, and it is recommended to be sent at least once a month to keep customers updated on breast cancer awareness efforts.
pamperedbecky
Hey guys,
Last night I finally got around to sending the Customer Connection email about the HWC products on our website. THis information was also in my monthly email newsletter, but I still wanted to send this out as a last reminder. Well, today I got $70 in orders! Not much, but maybe tomorrow I'll have more. And it's $70 I didn't have before. If you didn't send this out yet, do it as a last minute reminder! It might drum up some sales!:D

Thanks for the idea! I've never sent an e-mail from the customer connection part of my website before... so we will see how it works out! I *REALLY* need the sales to avoid *R*!!!!!

:pray:

Thanks for the reminder. I sent the email out earlier this month, but decided to send it out again. Fingers crossed for some additional sales!

I sent one out yesterday ..no orders yet --I need to place an order myself too!

Good luck everyone!! Here's to more orders!!!:D

Thanks for the reminder. Just sent it. I also placed an order for a set of 10 Help Whip Clips for myself. :) I will probably break them apart and use them as host gifts.

DebbieJ said:
Thanks for the reminder. Just sent it. I also placed an order for a set of 10 Help Whip Clips for myself. :) I will probably break them apart and use them as host gifts.

That's a great idea!

What is the purpose of the "Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!"?

The purpose of the "Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!" is to connect with our customers and promote our pink HWC (Help Whip Cancer) products. These products support breast cancer research and awareness, and by sending this email, we are helping to spread the message and raise funds for a great cause.

How do I send the "Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!" to my customers?

To send the "Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!" to your customers, you can use our email marketing platform or manually send the email to each customer through your email provider. We recommend using our email marketing platform as it allows for easier customization and tracking of the email's performance.

What products are included in the "Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!"?

The "Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!" includes all of our pink HWC products, such as the pink mixing bowl set, pink silicone spatula, and pink kitchen towel. These products are specially designed for breast cancer awareness and a portion of the proceeds from their sales goes towards breast cancer research.

Can I customize the "Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!"?

Yes, you can customize the "Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!" to fit your personal style and voice. Our email marketing platform allows for easy customization of the email's content, images, and layout. You can also add your own personal message to the email to make it more personal for your customers.

How often should I send the "Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!"?

We recommend sending the "Send the Pink Hwc Products Customer Connection Email!" at least once a month to keep your customers updated on our pink HWC products and breast cancer awareness efforts. However, you can also send it more frequently during special occasions or promotions related to breast cancer awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • raebates