• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking HWC Pink Clips - Looking to Buy in 30040

In summary, HWC pink clips are popular kitchen tools designed by Pampered Chef. They are durable, easy to use, and come in a bright pink color. They are available for purchase in the 30040 area and are dishwasher safe. While they are currently only available in pink, there may be limited edition colors released in the future.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I have a customer who would like to purchase a set of the HWC Pink Clips, but I have had no luck finding any within my cluster. By any chance does anyone have a new package to sell? If so please let me know how much you are asking and shipping charges to zip code 30040.

Thanks!
Lisa

ChefLisa said:
Hi all!

I have a customer who would like to purchase a set of the HWC Pink Clips, but I have had no luck finding any within my cluster. By any chance does anyone have a new package to sell? If so please let me know how much you are asking and shipping charges to zip code 30040.

Thanks!
Lisa

I have a set. I don't have a clue how to figure shipping but I live in Macon 31210 so if you can figure it out I'd be happy to sell them to you. I'd have to charge $5 for them...I paid full price to round out a show.

1. What are HWC pink clips?

HWC pink clips are small kitchen tools designed by Pampered Chef to help keep food bags and packages closed and sealed. They come in a bright pink color and are popular among home cooks and professional chefs alike.

2. Why are the HWC pink clips in high demand?

The HWC pink clips have gained popularity due to their durability, ease of use, and cute pink color. They are also versatile and can be used for sealing a variety of food packages, making them a must-have in any kitchen.

3. Can I buy HWC pink clips in 30040?

Yes, you can purchase HWC pink clips in 30040. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assist you in placing an order and having the clips delivered to your preferred address in the 30040 area.

4. Are the HWC pink clips dishwasher safe?

Yes, the HWC pink clips are dishwasher safe. They are made of durable plastic that can withstand high temperatures and repeated washings without losing their shape or color.

5. Can I find HWC pink clips in other colors?

Currently, the HWC pink clips are only available in the signature pink color. However, Pampered Chef often releases limited edition clips in different colors, so keep an eye out for any new releases in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • pamperedchef.jinni