• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2008 Hwc Items & Business Items

In summary, the new 2008 HWC items include the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, Large Rectangular Baker, Quick Stir Pitcher, Silicone Prep Bowls, and Mini Nylon Serving Spatula. These items can be purchased through attending a Pampered Chef party, ordering from a consultant, or online. The benefits of purchasing these items include making cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable, as well as their high-quality materials and innovative designs. Additionally, there are business items available for purchase in 2008 such as the Consultant's Mini Kit, Executive Kit, and Deluxe Executive Kit, which contain essential tools and resources for starting and growing a Pampered Chef business. As a consultant, you can earn commission on the sale
DeeDee616
I have 4 sets of the guest HWC items (4 of the mini scoops, 4 scrubbies, and 4 gloves sets) each set is in a pink paper gift bag. asking $22 for each set if interested plus shipping.
I also have the HWC trio bowl asking $15, the box was opened just to look it over to be sure it was ok.

I have a new NEVER used black flip chart...asking $4

adn i have two rolls one blue one red of tickets. Not sure how many are left or how many were used. i can send a picture. Asking $5 each.

i also have a brand new box of lables still in shrink wrap. Xerox lables...they are the larger ones...14 to a page 1 1/3 X 4 a total of 560 labels.

Email me [email protected] if interested.

Paypal only please all items subject to shipping from 07001

I am interested in these items for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser in October do you still have them available?

i am intersted in the trio bowl
l minninger you can pm me If you still have it.
lori monninger

I'd like th flip chart!

1. What are the new 2008 HWC items?

The new 2008 HWC items include the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, the Large Rectangular Baker, the Quick Stir Pitcher, the Silicone Prep Bowls, and the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula.

2. How can I purchase the 2008 HWC items?

You can purchase the 2008 HWC items by attending a Pampered Chef party or by ordering directly from a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase them online through the Pampered Chef website.

3. What are the benefits of purchasing the 2008 HWC items?

The 2008 HWC items are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. They are made with high-quality materials and innovative designs that will save you time and effort in the kitchen.

4. Are there any business items available for purchase in 2008?

Yes, there are several business items available for purchase in 2008. These include the Consultant's Mini Kit, the Executive Kit, and the Deluxe Executive Kit. These kits contain essential tools and resources for starting and growing your Pampered Chef business.

5. Can I earn commission on the sale of 2008 HWC items and business items?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission on the sale of both 2008 HWC items and business items. The commission rate varies depending on your sales level and performance, but you have the opportunity to earn up to 25% commission on each sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
csulier
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • hlaffoon5