• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Last Year's HWC Knives - Trade/Buy Open!

In summary, HWC knives are limited edition kitchen knives released by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. They are highly sought after by collectors and known for their high quality and unique designs. If you missed out on purchasing them, you may be able to find them through a consultant or online marketplaces. It is possible to trade or buy HWC knives from previous years, but prices may be higher due to their limited availability. There are no restrictions on buying or trading HWC knives, but they should not be purchased for resale. Availability for this year's HWC knives can be checked with a local consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.
PamperChefCarol
I know this is a long shot, but anyone out there have any of last years HWC knives. My manicurist purchased one last year, and after taking it to the family at Christmas everyone wanted one. She is looking for 5!! Anyone out there have any left over. I have an extra measuring cup and I think, a scraper, to add to the trade/buy.

There will be a sea green version of the knife as part of the new spring products. :)

I have 7 pink ones available. They are $5 each plus shipping. Let me know how many you want and a ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you. Please e-mail me off-group at [email protected] Thanks!

I know about the sea green ones... personally for me.. YUCK!! I hate green!!
My friend is looking specifically for pink. I have found 4 and am checking to see if 4 is enough.

Related to Looking for Last Year's HWC Knives - Trade/Buy Open!

1. What are HWC knives?

HWC stands for "Holiday/Winter Catalog" and refers to the limited edition line of kitchen knives released by Pampered Chef during the holiday season each year. These knives are highly sought after by collectors and are known for their high quality and unique designs.

2. Where can I find last year's HWC knives?

If you missed out on purchasing HWC knives from last year's catalog, you may be able to find them through a Pampered Chef consultant or on online marketplaces such as eBay or Facebook Marketplace. You can also try reaching out to other collectors who may be willing to trade or sell their knives.

3. Can I trade or buy HWC knives from previous years?

Yes, you can trade or buy HWC knives from previous years. Many collectors are willing to trade or sell their knives to complete their collections. However, keep in mind that the prices for these knives may be higher than their original retail price due to their limited availability.

4. Are there any restrictions on buying or trading HWC knives?

Pampered Chef does not have any restrictions on buying or trading HWC knives. However, it is important to note that these knives are not intended for resale and should not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for a profit.

5. Can I still purchase this year's HWC knives?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I cannot guarantee the availability of this year's HWC knives. However, you can check with your local consultant or visit our website to see if they are still available for purchase. Keep in mind that these knives are only available for a limited time and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies