• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Discontinued Asian Spice - Anybody Have Some to Sell?

In summary, the Pampered Chef has discontinued the Asian spice due to low demand and limited availability of ingredients. It is no longer available for purchase through the company, but may be found through third-party sellers. There is no guarantee for an exact substitute, but a combination of other spices or a similar blend from another brand may recreate the flavors. At this time, there are no plans to bring back the Asian spice, but new products are constantly being added to the inventory. Unfortunately, requests for discontinued products to be brought back cannot be accommodated.
supergirljennie
I have run into a customer that desperately wants to buy some of the discontinued Asian Spice. Anybody have any lying around they're willing to part with. Let me know! Thanks!

Have you tried Ebay?

I DO! I have no use for it. I don't even think its opened!

1. Where can I find the discontinued Asian spice?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef discontinued the Asian spice and it is no longer available for purchase through our company. However, you may be able to find it through a third-party seller on websites such as eBay or Amazon.

2. Why was the Asian spice discontinued?

The Asian spice was discontinued due to low demand and limited availability of certain ingredients. As a company, we strive to provide products that our customers are interested in and unfortunately, the Asian spice did not meet those criteria.

3. Can I substitute the discontinued Asian spice with another product?

While we cannot guarantee the exact same taste, you can try using a combination of other spices such as ginger, garlic, and soy sauce to recreate the flavors of the discontinued Asian spice. Alternatively, you can also try using a similar spice blend from another brand.

4. Will the Asian spice ever be brought back?

At this time, we do not have any plans to bring back the discontinued Asian spice. However, we are constantly updating and adding new products to our inventory, so please keep an eye out for any new Asian-inspired spice blends in the future.

5. Can I request for the Asian spice to be brought back?

While we appreciate your interest in the Asian spice, unfortunately we are unable to take requests for discontinued products to be brought back. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope you can find a suitable alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • Chozengirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies