• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why did they discontinue the Good Company Tea?

In summary, the Good Company Tea was discontinued, and people are upset because they loved the tea and the coffee. The Scoop Clip was also discontinued, and many people loved it because it made it easy to scoop the tea.
schel
Very sad they discontinued the Good Company Tea. I have 1-2 cups a day, and tried to order some after the 28th being I thought we had until the end of March to purchase some more. Anyone have any they want to part with?
Let me know.
Thanks.
Michelle

did you try doing an individual order and date it for Feb? That is usually the only way to get it.

I might have some that are not in the tins anymore.

I used to use the bags as hand-outs at fairs. I'd put them into little teeny envelopes with a sticker, "Thirsty for something different?" and my info. I know that I have a bunch of those little envelopes, if you don't mind that they're not in the tins any more.

I'm in mourning with you. I love the Good Company Tea. I'm currently rationing my supply.

You can still put in an individual order. We stocked up in our house - my mom LOVES it! ...and before my dad died last year, when he was on chemo, it was ALL he would drink.

Thank you all.... Why did they have to get rid of it????
And...
While on the subject of "Good Company".... Why come out with the Scoop Clip and then discontinue the Coffee??? The coffee also went very well with my Brunch shows! :(

Did you try to put it in on an individual order dated 2/28?? It should work still!

I have a brand new tin...never been opened! PM me and we can figure out details if you would like to buy it!

I too have a new tin never opened.

schel said:
Thank you all.... Why did they have to get rid of it????
And...
While on the subject of "Good Company".... Why come out with the Scoop Clip and then discontinue the Coffee??? The coffee also went very well with my Brunch shows! :(

We asked that at our regional training in February--even started a petition to bring it back.

Eeew! I LOVE tea, and flavored tea, but I hated that stuff! Just the smell of it knocked me out! <GAG> Sorry, I just figured someone had to chime in for the other side...

I'm not much of a flavored tea drinker and didn't care for it myself.

I never liked the tea, and I drink tea all day long. On the other hand, I loved the coffee, and I'm not normally a coffee drinker. Go figure!

I don't drink tea (except sweetened iced tea), but COFFEE IS ANOTHER STORY!! I NEED MY COFFEE!!!!!:eek:

I don't drink either but I did sell a lot of coffee. And I agree....why come out with this cool scoop clip thing and discontinue the coffee. It is a sad time for many customers!!!

heather

Agreed! Why come out with a product and get rid of the product it went with?
I think I might have atin as well if want it pm me

What is "Very Sad... Very Very Sad...."?

"Very Sad... Very Very Sad...." is a popular seasoning blend sold by Pampered Chef. It is a versatile mix of spices that adds a delicious flavor to a variety of dishes.

What are the ingredients in "Very Sad... Very Very Sad...."?

The ingredients in "Very Sad... Very Very Sad...." include salt, garlic, onion, paprika, black pepper, and other herbs and spices. It is a gluten-free and vegan seasoning blend.

How do I use "Very Sad... Very Very Sad...."?

"Very Sad... Very Very Sad...." can be used in many different ways. It is great for seasoning meats, vegetables, soups, and stews. You can also mix it with oil to make a marinade or sprinkle it on popcorn for a tasty snack.

Can I adjust the spiciness of "Very Sad... Very Very Sad...."?

Yes, you can adjust the spiciness of "Very Sad... Very Very Sad...." to your liking. If you prefer a milder flavor, use less seasoning. For a spicier taste, add more seasoning. It is a very versatile blend that can be customized to your taste preferences.

Is "Very Sad... Very Very Sad...." only available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Very Sad... Very Very Sad...." is only sold through Pampered Chef. You can purchase it directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or through the company's website. It is not available in stores or through other retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brandy223
  • Chozengirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • KellyTheChef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies