• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Company Coffee and Tea for Sale

In summary, Good Company Coffee and Tea offers a variety of coffee and tea options, including ground and whole bean coffee, black, green, and herbal teas. These products are ethically sourced from sustainable and fair trade farms. Bulk purchasing options are available, and ingredients are listed for potential allergen concerns. A satisfaction guarantee is also offered for these products.
cat
Gold Member
I had purchased two bags of Good Company Coffee and two tins of Good Company Tea as gifts and I ended up not giving them - anyone interested?

I'd like to sell them for what I bought them for, if possible, but if not, I'll take your best offer. Thanks! (Tea was $6.25 each and Coffee was $7.75 each minus consultant discount)

OH and I also have one opened tin of Good Company Tea - there are 17 tea bags in there, that I'll throw in free, if anyone wants them.

ill take the coffee

I'll take the tea, I e-mailed you. Please let me know if you don't get it!

Janice

i sent you a private message also!

Just an update...

The coffee has been sold and the tea sale is pending right now.

Thanks!

1. What types of coffee and tea are available for sale?

Good Company Coffee and Tea offers a variety of options including ground and whole bean coffee, as well as black, green, and herbal teas.

2. Are the coffee and tea ethically sourced?

Yes, Good Company Coffee and Tea is committed to ethical sourcing. Our coffee beans and tea leaves are sourced from sustainable and fair trade farms around the world.

3. Can I purchase the coffee and tea in bulk?

Absolutely! We offer bulk purchasing options for both our coffee and tea products. This is a great option for office spaces or for those who drink a lot of coffee and tea at home.

4. Are there any allergen concerns with the coffee and tea?

The ingredients for each product are listed on the packaging, so please check for any potential allergens. However, our coffee and tea are generally free from common allergens such as nuts and gluten.

5. Is there a satisfaction guarantee for the coffee and tea?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a refund or replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brandy223
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies