• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free, You Pay Shipping! Good Company Tea

In summary, "Free, You Pay Shipping! Good Company Tea" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free box of Good Company Tea with their purchase. To qualify, customers must make a purchase of at least $50 on Pampered Chef products. The tea flavor will be randomly selected and added to their order. The shipping cost for the free tea is not included in the $50 purchase requirement and delivery time will vary based on location.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have some PC Good Company tea. It HAS been opened, but I just don't like it. The cheapest route to mail it would be for me to ziploc it, and put it in an envelope.

The first person to PM me with their info can have it for the cost of shipping. (I DO have the tin, if you would like that as well, but obviously it would cost more in postage to put it all in a box and mail it out!)

PM'd you, my mom loves it!

Janet gets it!

Related to Free, You Pay Shipping! Good Company Tea

1. What is "Free, You Pay Shipping! Good Company Tea"?

"Free, You Pay Shipping! Good Company Tea" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free box of Good Company Tea with their purchase. Customers only need to pay for the shipping cost.

2. How do I qualify for "Free, You Pay Shipping! Good Company Tea"?

In order to qualify for the promotion, customers must make a purchase of at least $50 on Pampered Chef products. The free box of Good Company Tea will automatically be added to their cart at checkout.

3. Can I choose which flavor of Good Company Tea I receive for free?

Unfortunately, customers are not able to choose the flavor of Good Company Tea they receive for free. The flavor will be randomly selected and added to their order.

4. Is the shipping cost for the free tea included in the $50 purchase requirement?

No, the shipping cost for the free tea is not included in the $50 purchase requirement. Customers must still make a purchase of at least $50 on other Pampered Chef products in order to receive the free tea.

5. How long will it take for the free tea to be delivered?

The free box of Good Company Tea will be shipped out with the rest of your order and will arrive within the estimated delivery time provided at checkout. Shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aguimond
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Amanda c
  • babywings76
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ampirolli