• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Products-Feb 28Th Party

In summary, "Discontinued Products-Feb 28th Party" is a special promotion where select products will be offered at discounted prices and then discontinued after February 28th. These items can be purchased by attending a party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant or through their website during the promotion period. After February 28th, these items will no longer be available for purchase. There are no special discounts on shipping for these items, and the standard shipping rates will apply. However, as with all of their products, there is a satisfaction guarantee policy allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
rancherswife
Does anyone know if I have a party date of Feb 28th but submit it after March 1, can they still order out of the old catalog and get the discontinued items?

as long as the show date is prior to March 1 and the products are still available (not sold out)

You have until the end of March to submit a February show.

1. What does "Discontinued Products-Feb 28th Party" mean?

"Discontinued Products-Feb 28th Party" refers to a special promotion where we offer discounted prices on select products that will be discontinued after February 28th.

2. How can I purchase the "Discontinued Products-Feb 28th Party" items?

You can purchase the "Discontinued Products-Feb 28th Party" items by attending the party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order through our website during the promotion period.

3. Can I still purchase the "Discontinued Products-Feb 28th Party" items after the promotion ends?

No, the "Discontinued Products-Feb 28th Party" items will only be available for purchase during the promotion period and will be discontinued after February 28th.

4. Are there any discounts on shipping for "Discontinued Products-Feb 28th Party" items?

Unfortunately, there are no special discounts on shipping for the "Discontinued Products-Feb 28th Party" items. Our standard shipping rates will apply.

5. Can I return or exchange "Discontinued Products-Feb 28th Party" items?

As with all of our products, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not satisfied with your "Discontinued Products-Feb 28th Party" item, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sailorsarah