• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Spring Products at Feb 28 Show

In summary, it is not possible to order Spring Products from a February cooking show. The show must be dated as a March show in order for the new products to appear. It is against policy to change the date of a show. However, the host can still receive the February special and guests can purchase at cheaper prices. It is important to stress to guests that they cannot order new products at the current party, but teasers can be used as a booking tool. Additionally, showcasing new and innovative products, such as the pineapple corer, can help generate orders for a future March show.
cindykl2009
I have a cooking show on February 28th that will probably close on March 4. Does anyone know if P3 will allow me to order SS items on that show? This is my first season with PC during a change over. I would like to be able to showcase the new items and allow them to order.

Not if you have it dated as a February show. The show has to be dated March in order for the new Spring Products to appear.

If the show is being set as a February show, so the host can get Feb. special, then your guests can't purchase from the new catalog. The bright side is that at least they are purchasing at the cheaper prices and then you can use (figuratively speaking) the new products as a tool to get bookings for March.

I have found that people get upset if I show the new season products before people can buy them. I do however give little teasers about new things coming soon - I use that as a booking tool - and I give guests a new product brochure with their receipt (STRESSING that they can not order those things on THIS party).

If the cooking show is held in February it's a February show - it is against policy to change the date.

I have a show tonight that the host wanted a fruit dessert. This goes against my "do 1 recipe all month and no options" rule, but I got let this one get away. That being said, we are doing the tropical pineapple/mango torte that's in the new SB. I am using the pineapple corer and talking about new and innovative products and how I am giving them a sneak peak for March. I am hoping that several people want the pineapple corer and I can use those orders to at least generate one March show.

1. What are the top spring products that will be featured at the Feb 28 show?

The top spring products that will be featured at the Feb 28 show include the Quick Cooker, the Microplane Adjustable Coarse Grater, the Quick Slice, the Close & Cut, and the Lemon Zester.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for the spring products at the Feb 28 show?

Yes, there will be special deals and promotions for the spring products at the Feb 28 show. Customers can enjoy up to 20% off on select spring products and also have the chance to win a free product with their purchase.

3. Will there be any cooking demonstrations using the spring products at the Feb 28 show?

Yes, there will be cooking demonstrations using the spring products at the Feb 28 show. Our trained consultants will be showcasing the versatility and ease of use of our spring products through live cooking demonstrations.

4. Can I place an order for the spring products at the Feb 28 show?

Yes, you can place an order for the spring products at the Feb 28 show. Our consultants will be available to assist you with placing an order and answer any questions you may have about the products.

5. Are there any new spring products that will be launched at the Feb 28 show?

Yes, there will be new spring products that will be launched at the Feb 28 show. Be sure to attend the show to be one of the first to see and purchase these exciting new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ejleinenbach