• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Muncie Resident Looking for February Home Party for Discontinued Stoneware Pan

In summary, the discontinued stoneware pan is no longer available for purchase, but there are other stoneware pans that are just as durable and versatile. There are no special discounts for Muncie residents, but there are promotions for hostesses who meet certain sales thresholds. The consultant discount does not apply to discontinued products, but can be used on other products. Special orders for discontinued products are not offered, but there may be new stoneware products released in the future.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
Hi. I'm currently inactive and just saw that the Single Servings stoneware pan is discontinued. Checking to see if anyone in my area (Muncie or thereabouts) has an open February party they could add my pan to. I don't want to pay direct shipping, so that's why I'm looking for someone close. Best way to contact me is via email ([email protected]). Thanks!

All February shows HAD to be submitted by the 28th because the host plan changed March 1st....so no one would have a February show open to accomplish what you want most likely (if they didn't close it Feb 28th, it became a MARCH show). This was only for THIS month because of the new host plan.You might be able to find someone who has one to sell though.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the Single Servings stoneware pan has been discontinued. I don't live in Muncie, but have you tried reaching out to any local Pampered Chef consultants in your area? They may be able to help you find a party to add your pan to. Good luck!

1. Can I still purchase the discontinued stoneware pan for my home party in February?

Unfortunately, the discontinued stoneware pan is no longer available for purchase. However, we have a variety of other stoneware pans that are just as durable and versatile for your cooking needs.

2. Is there a special discount for Muncie residents looking to host a home party in February?

We currently do not have any special discounts for Muncie residents. However, we do offer discounts and promotions for hostesses who meet certain sales thresholds at their home parties.

3. Can I still use my consultant's discount on the discontinued stoneware pan?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount does not apply to discontinued products. However, you can use your discount on any other products available for purchase.

4. Can I place a special order for the discontinued stoneware pan for my February home party?

We do not offer special orders for discontinued products. However, we have a variety of other stoneware pans that are just as durable and versatile for your cooking needs.

5. Will there be any new stoneware products released in time for my February home party?

We cannot guarantee that new stoneware products will be released in time for your February home party. However, we are constantly updating our product line and you may find something new that you love for your party!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjenibel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • kcmckay